Six on Scott
|Address:||6 Scott Street
|Contact :||Anne Wirtz|
|Local Tel :||021-4627197|
|INT Tel :||+27-21-4627197|
|Local Fax :||086-5586868|
|INT Fax :||+27-86-5586868|
Six on Scott
Six on Scott Guesthouse - A home away from home
Centrally located in the heart of cosmopolitan Gardens/ Cape Town, you will find Six on Scott, a beautiful, heritage listed Victorian guesthouse. With lots of character and style, Six on Scott will give each guest the sense of coming home.
With the greatest of care and attention to detail, the house was entirely refurbished until mid 2010 and converted into a guesthouse.
Its high ceilings, Victorian castings, sash windows with blinds and old pine floors reflect the age and unique atmosphere of the house. In conjunction with modern décor and amenities, Six on Scott offers a perfect harmonic blend of contemporary comfort and classic ambience.
Accommodation - Contemporary comfort
The five individually designed guestrooms together with comfortable beds and their own special flair, offer all visitors a good nights sleep.
In addition to its elegant interior each guestroom has its own new, modern en-suite bathroom and is equipped with international power points, heater, safe, radio-alarm clock with iPod-base-station and hairdryers. Our superior-rooms on the 1st floor have got more generous bathrooms and therefore more space. Wi-Fi Internet-Access can be used for free in the house.
All guestrooms can alternatively be occupied as a single room, however one of the superior rooms can also be used as a family or triple-room.
Services - Cordial hospitality & personalized assistance
Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast - either on our sunny patio or in the tastefully decorated dining room.
After an eventful day enjoy relaxing in our comfortable lounge area with books & magazines, DSTV and DVD. Or just spend the remains of the day sipping a glass of good South African wine from our honesty bar on the balcony or the veranda.
Further service features:
- Complimentary tea or coffee
- Free Wi-Lan - internet access
- Car rental support
- Airport shuttle
- Laundry service
- Theatre, restaurant and taxi reservation
We speak English, German and French
We are also happy to fulfill individual wishes or to share insider tips with you!
Location - Centrally located & easy to reach
Six on Scott guesthouse is ideally located for tourists as well as for business travellers. Only 20 minutes away from the airport it's situated near the heart of the city centre. All main places of interest, Cape Town's most beautiful beaches as well as a huge variety of cafés and restaurants are just a stroll away.
5-10 minutes walking-distance
- City centre with Green Market Square, popular Long Street and exclusive Kloof Street (boutique shops, trendy bars & outstanding restaurants)
- Company's Garden - Cape Towns famous botanical garden
- Miscellaneous museums & galleries (e.g. Iziko South African Museum, District-Six-Museum)
- Castle of Good Hope, Houses of Parliament, Planetarium
- Gardens Shopping Centre with supermarkets, exclusive confectionary, German butcher, small boutiques and so on
- Trendy Wembley Square with good cafes, restaurants & bar as well as a fitness-centre
5-10 minutes by car
- Table Mountain, Lions Head, Signal Hill
- Legendary beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton
- The famous V&A Waterfront with endless shopping- & leisure possibilities, Two Oceans Aquarium and Robben Island Gateway
- Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC)
- The new Green Point Stadium (hosted the FIFA-Word-Cup 2010)
- Canal Walk, the biggest shopping-centre in the southern hemisphere
In addition the Cape Peninsula with Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope as well as
beautifully located golf courses, scenic wine-routes and much more are easy to
reach from Six on Scott guesthouse.
Our team has the local knowledge and expertise to ensure that you get the very best out of your visit to Cape Town.
- Payment Methods
- Cash on arrival
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- Standard Double (Sleeps 2) x 1
- Room 1 - queen
- Standard Single (Sleeps 2) x 1
- Room 1 - queen
- Superior Double (Sleeps 2) x 1
- Room 1 - queen
- Superior Family (Sleeps 3) x 1
- Room 1 - queen, single sleeper couch
- Superior Twin (Sleeps 2) x 1
- Room 1 - single, single
- airport transfers
- aquarium (less than 5km)
- bar fridge
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in communal area
- electronic safe
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- radio in room
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot
- Special Categories
Conference Venue Accommodation
detailsAccommodates how many people?
Capacity : 11
The following apply
Exclusive / preferred service providers on call Restroom accessible Kitchen accessible Audio – visual equipment (request details) Food / beverage facilities for catering purposes Crockery and cutlery available for hire Catering done in-house Designated parking area Sufficient parking space Fully staffed (cleaning, servers etc.) Internet connection Wireless internet connection Air conditioning Good lighting that can be operated independently Liquor license Bar on-site A purpose-built and dedicated back entrance available for equipment loading and offloading Wheelchair friendly A specified area for coaches and buses to stop to allow delegates and guests to embark and disembark safely Dedicated storage space that can safely store event materials and equipment overnight Individual lockable storage available for storage of more valuable items
Six on Scott appears in the following sections:
Gardens Cape Town Bed & Breakfast Accommodation • Gardens Cape Town Conference Venue Accommodation • Gardens Cape Town Guest House Accommodation • Cape Town City Bowl Bed & Breakfast Accommodation • Cape Town City Bowl Conference Venue Accommodation • Cape Town City Bowl Guest House Accommodation • Cape Town Area Bed & Breakfast Accommodation • Cape Town Area Conference Venue Accommodation • Cape Town Area Guest House Accommodation