Shifting Sands Beach Cottage
Shifting Sands Beach Cottage is a beautiful clinkerbrick beach cottage with direct access to the beach. The main house has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
The main house has a large covered veranda with a built in braai overlooking the sea. There is also a swimming pool with a safety net, and a large garden with two gated accesses to the beach. Approximately 100m down the beach there is a tidal pool adjoining a life-guarded beach. Southport Beach is now a Blue Flag beach.
The cottage is serviced by Lindiwe who lives on the property. Blessing the gardener and pool and Verandah maintenance man also does guarding of the property at night at a fee.
Bed Configuration: (Maximum people are 12)
Room 1: Upstairs: single bed, single bed
Room 2: En suite: queen bed
Room 3: En suite: queen bed
Room 4: queen bed
Room 5: single bed, single bed (Room 5 & 6 share a bathroom)
Sleeper couch for 2 in the lounge
- Bring own beach towels.
- No pets allowed inside.
- No smoking is allowed indoors.
- A washing machine and tumble dryer is available at an additional cost.
- Braai wood is available for sale
- Security: The house has Chubb alarms, Xpanda doors, burglar guards and spotlights
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- DSTV in unit
- fishing onsite
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities onsite
- microwave in unit
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- private pool
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- television in communal area