The flat is situated about 200 meters from beach over looking the waves breaking on the rocks.
The following are all within walking distance:
- The famous Uvongo Beach with life guards and its magnificent waterfall, tidal pool & children's pool.
- The local Uvongo shopping centre which includes a supermarket, bottle store, pharmacy, public library, post office, petrol service station, doctors, dentist, and several restaurants.
- Orange rocks and Uvongo pier two of the most popular fishing spots.
- St Michael's beach situated within 1km is very popular for swimming canoeing and surfing competitions.
The flat consists of an open plan lounge, breakfast nook, kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms & balcony with built in braai over looking the Indian Ocean.
The flat is fully equipped for 6 people with deep freeze, microwave, fridge, stove, washing machine and all basic cooking and eating utensils. Linen is supplied (bring own towels). Secure basement parking for 2 vehicles and a trailer, as well as a fresh water pool in the complex. For entertainment there is a TV, DVD player and, DStv Premium.
In the early mornings you can see the health enthusiasts taking their walks, jogs and cycling down the inspiring beach road. Around July and August the South Coast is basting with excitement as the Sardine shoals return along with sea birds, dolphins and game fish. This is a phenomenon worth seeing especially from your balcony. The whales also make an appearance again around this time which you can watch while having breakfast on the balcony.
For the golfers there are plenty of courses to choose from within a comfortable drive. The Wild Coast Casino and Golf Club being a top competition course. Horse riding is another popular activity in these parts.
The other sports available are diving- especially on the famous Protea Reef, exciting for those people who love to see sharks. There are also a number of boat charters, who will take you out to sea for a day of either bottom or game fishing. There are also charters for the people who would like to get close to the dolphins and whales.
Nature lovers can enjoy the famous Oribi Gorge which is about 20 minutes drive away. There are several walking trails and mountain bike trails to choose from. If you want to de-stress and get a new lease on life this is definitely the place to stay. Please note the unit is on the 2nd floor and therefore not accessible for disabled people.
- airport (less than 15km)
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- ceiling fans
- DSTV in unit
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- not serviced
- outdoor pool
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- washing machine in unit
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Bed Configuration
- See Uitsig 9 (Sleeps 6) x 1
- Room 1 - double
- Room 2 - double, bunk