Sea Urchin self catering apartment is a typical west coast style house, about 700 metres walk from the white sandy Golden Mile beach in Britannia Bay. It is the ideal place to relax and escape the city life's hustle and bustle.
We are a spacious 3 bedroom apartment with open-plan kitchen, lounge and verandha, with build in braai inside and outside, so you can enjoy a fish braai with the beautiful sunsets of Britannia Bay.
Ideally located in Britannia Bay on the magnificent West Coast of South Africa, making it an excellent base to explore this unspoilt stretch of coastline as well as the popular flower countrysides on display annually in August/September when the whole area explodes into a colourful display.
Britannia Bay is a little town nestled along the calm waters of St Helena Bay, about 90 minutes (160km/±100 miles) drive west from Cape Town on the Cape West Coast road (R27).
Britannia Bay is wrapped by some 5km of pristine, unspoilt sand beach (golden mile), ideal for an early morning or sunset stroll.
Main Bedroom 1: Double bed with linen and cupboard space, ensuite bathroom with shower, sleeps 2.
Bedroom 2: Two single beds with linen and cupboard space. (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: Two single beds with linen and cupboard space. (Sleeps 2)
Kitchen: Fridge, microwave, 4 plate built in stove, fully equipped with pots, pans, cutlery and crockery, steam iron, iron board, dishwasher.
Bathroom 1: shower, basin and toilet.
Bathroom 2: Basin and toilet, Bath
Lounge & Dinning Room: 2 Seater couch and 3 chairs, coffee table, TV channels 1,2,3, e-TV and DSTV connection. 6 seater dinning table
Stoep: wood table and 4 chairs
- DSTV connection, bring own decoder.
- No pets allowed.
- No smoking allowed inside the apartment.
- Maximum of 6 people accommodated.
- Boat slipway - Within 1 km.
- Beach 700m away.
- Communal garden behind unit with pond and ducks, Kids to play
- Fishing and Cray fishing
- Golf - Less than 3 km
- Restaurant - Less than 3 km.
- Hotel - Less than 3 km.
- Supermarket - Less than 5 km.
- Horse riding - Less than 5 km.
- Doctors - Less than 5 km.
- Police - Less than 5 km.
Things in St Helena Bay to Britannia Bay
- Shelley Point Country Club & Golf Course
- Tollies River and Boat Cruises
- Canoeing / Kayaking
- Scuba Diving
- Wild Spring flowers
- Bird watching
- Whale watching
- Doplhin watching
- Animal and Marine life
- Vasco da Gama Nautical Museum
- Vasco Da Gama Statue
- Vasco Da Gama Monument
- Takgali Gifts and Décor
- Hiking between Stompneusbaai and Paternoster
- Things to do in the surround of the West Coast
- West Coast National Park,
- Cape Columbine Lighthouse
- Khwa ttu
- Rocherpan Nature Reserve.
- West Coast Fossil Park
- Bokkom Laan