**Information / Rates may change without prior notice**
2020 Rates: Rates per Night for the entire apartment.
- Out of Season: R 1 250 per night. **Min of 2 Nights Stay**
- In Season In Season (Long Weekends / School Holidays-excluding December School Holiday / Easter): R 1 800 per night (** Min of 2 Nights Stay.** Long-stay discount may apply).
- Peak Season (Easter / December Holiday: 1 December 2020 - 14 January 2021): R 2 600 per night (**Min 3 Nights Stay for Easter / Min of 4 Nights Stay during December. ** Long-stay discount may apply).
All units are privately owned. Right of admission reserved. Facilities used entirely at own risk. The management and owners of Salt Rock Sands accept no responsibility for any loss, theft, damage or injuries occurring on the premises. No tenants under the age of 21 are permitted without parental supervision for the duration of their stay. Non-compliance of this shall lead to immediate eviction with no refund of rent.
Check-in from 14h00 and before 18h00 on day of arrival. Late Check-in only on arrangement at least 48 hours in advance. Check-out by 10h00 on day of departure.
Breakage Deposit: R 1 000.00
Kindly note that we request a Breakage / Damage Deposit of R 1 000.00. Breakage Deposit of R 1 000.00 will be refunded within a maximum of 3 days after departure via EFT, providing that there are no breakages / damage to linen and furniture and the apartment is left in a good condition. Guests will be notified by the owners of any damage / breakages telephonically. Should the damage exceed the amount of R 1 000.00, the guest will be liable for the total amount. Damages to linen will be charged, should this be required.
Please note, bath towels are provided but no swimming / beach towels. Guests are to bring their own swimming / beach towels.
All dogs welcome all year round. Dogs must be healthy and free of ticks / fleas. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or beds. Dogs sleep inside - bring own beds, bedding and bowls. Dogs are not to be left inside the apartment when guests go out – no exceptions. Non-compliance of this shall lead to a penalty of R 1 000.00 (loss of Breakage Deposit). Should damage exceed the amount of R 1 000.00, the guest will be liable for the total amount. The unit has a secure and private garden. We request that guests leave pets in the garden area when not at the unit. We aim to give all guests a comfortable holiday experience. We welcome guests with and without pets. We request that guests with pets please consider guests without pets (i.e. continuous barking – especially early morning / late at night, cleaning excrement daily in the garden area, etc.). We request that pets are not alone from 21h00 at night at the unit. Should pets be unsettled (continuous crying / barking) after 21h00 at night, the owner will be notified. We pride ourselves in being one of the most luxurious pet friendly accommodation destinations on the KZN coast. It is our aim to give every customer the perfect experience. We highly discourage pets marking their territory inside the unit. A specialised cleaning service may be acquired on your account, should the need arise.
Cleaning Service on request - will be charged at an additional fee of R200.00 per day. A cleaning service include: making of beds, cleaning the bathrooms, sweeping and washing the floor, washing the dishes and cleaning the braai. Please note that a Cleaning Service does not include change of linen.
Cancellation Policy: In the event of a Cancellation, the following will apply:
- 2 months (and longer) before stay: **1 Night Cancellation Penalty applies**. Balance of remaining Deposit is refundable by 100%.
- 1 month before stay date: **1 Night Cancellation Penalty applies**. Balance of remaining Deposit is refundable by 50%.
- 2 weeks before stay date: **1 Night Cancellation Penalty applies**. Balance of remaining Deposit is refundable by 25%.
- Less than 2 weeks before stay date: 0% of deposit is refundable.
- Less than 1 week before stay date: 0% of deposit is refundable. Guest liable for 100% of total accommodation account.
- ** 1 Night Cancellation Penalty: a cancellation fee equivalent to one night’s stay.**
Cancellation Policy: In the event of changes to an Existing Booking (less number of days), the following will apply:
- 1 month before stay date: 50% of total account (reduced days) is payable.
- 2 weeks before stay date: 75% of total account (reduced days) is payable.
- Less than 2 weeks before stay date: 100% of total account (reduced days) is payable.