In tune with nature – self-catering ocean apartment - direct beach access.
A place with space surrounded by natural vegetation where you can soak up the sun in peace and privacy, enjoy the abundant bird life and tune in to the rhythm of the gently pounding surf. For the energetic the lagoon and beach are well suited to a variety of water sports, while the rocks offer good angling spots, or simply chill on the deck and build castles in the air.
This spacious unit (+-200m2) offers spectacular sea views from the apartment and deck. It is right on the front row with private direct boardwalk to beach/lagoon. It occupies the full ground floor of the house and comprises:
- Open plan lounge/kitchen area.
- Bedroom 1 with sliding doors to garden, sea views, King bed (en suite shower, toilet and basin)/
- Bedroom 2 with sliding doors to garden, sea views, King bed (adjoining bathroom with bath, basin and toilet).
- Bedroom 3 with 1 double bunk and 2 single beds(can be converted to kingsize bed (en suite shower, toilet and basin)
- Large games/family room with table tennis, table and chairs and board games for rainy days.
Appliances include the usual small appliances plus:
- Large Fridge freezer.
- Separate chest freezer.
- Hob & under counter oven.
- Washing machine.
- Built-in braai on deck.
- Outdoor deck.
- Off road parking for 2 vehicles.
- All crockery, cutlery, bed linen, bath and beach towels.
- Initial supply of toilet paper, soap, tea, coffee, milk.
- Full DSTV Bouquet. Free Wifi. DVD player.
- Security 24 hour response and outdoor beams.
- 3 kms of flat sandy safe bathing beaches
- Tidal pool at Cintsa West
- Rock pools at low tide
- Bird watching
- Power kiting
- Horse riding
- Bike trails
- Cintsa Country Club (Tennis, bowls, library and local pub)
- Olive Wood Golf Course (5 kms distant)
- Inkwenkwezi Private Game Reserve (5 kms distant)
- Emerald Vale Craft Brewery (also walks, runs and bike trails)
- Tea in the Trees (forest walk, home made goodies, bar)
- C Club
- Barefoot Café
- Cintsa Bistro
- Spar convenience store
- Gift shop
- Bottle store
"Our family stayed for 5 nights and had a really wonderful, relaxing time, enjoying the sea and exceptional beach walks.
The accommodation was excellent, with everything we needed and more!
We highly recommend Sea Breeze for a peaceful break.
Thanks to the kind and friendly hosts for making our stay more memorable."
32o 49’ 50.98” S
28o 06’ 47.53” E
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- Sea Breeze (Sleeps 8) x 1
- Room 1 - king
- Room 2 - king
- Room 3 - bunk, bunk