Satin And Roses
Satin and Roses ACCOMMODATION offers:
Warm and welcome ambience with crisp clean linen, fluffy towels, pristine clean accommodation, and every thought has been put in place to make the guest enjoy the experience, make lovely memories, and to come back again...
- Main en-suite has shower only.
- It has an Aircon, and reverse heater.
- King size bed.
- Many built in wardrobes, and work space/desk with couch.
- 2nd bedroom en-suite with bath. Small kitchenette (if required) and many built in wardrobes.
- Full kitchen with normal condiments, refrigerated water dispenser, and purified water dispenser - coffee station, plus dining area.
- Own entrance.
- Under cover parking for 2 vehicles.
- Welcome Sherry!
- DStv, WiFi, pool, braai, emergency lighting, back-up power when load shedding, air-conditioner and reverse heating, in main bedroom.
- Laundry area.
- COVID COMPLIANT cleaning.
- MICRO WEDDINGS AND HONEYMOON SUITE. As we are at the beginning of the Midlands Meander, where many weddings take place in the Midlands, we offer the Apartment as a Honeymoon Suite, with all the trimmings. Traditionally weddings attract many guests but COVID pandemic has changed how things are done. For this reason we also offer Micro Weddings for up to 10 people. The Chapel doubles with summer house as a unique place for a ceremony to take place. After the ceremony, finger lunches or special meals are offered by our Christina Martin trained Chef. Our crew has done more than 300 weddings together - photographer, officiator, background music, wedding cake - for four hours. Affordable Package Price on Request.
- Mountain Bikers can store their bikes in a designated safe area, and can wash the bikes down.
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS :
Stunning Golf Courses and Golf CLUBS :
- Victoria Golf Course and Club, SAKABULA, HOWICK, GOWRIE, CATO RIDGE, DUNDEE, WARTBURG AND BOSCHOEK to mention a few.
- MIDMAR DAM is a great attraction in the area, hosting the annual Midmar Mile for swimmers and beautiful picnic sites, walks, rides and views. Water sport lovers enjoy windsurfing, sailing, boating, canoeing.
- MIDLANDS MEANDER is a stretch of approximately 80km’s long. There are weavers, potters, woodcrafters, leather workers, artists, metalworkers, box makers, herb growers, cheese makers, beer brewers artists, potters and more than 160 places to eat, drink, sleep, shop, play as well as a diverse and fascinating mix of arts and crafts. Little villages are also set in picturesque landscapes offering magnificent views as well as the view breath taking Drakensberg Mountains.
- The Battlefields Route of military clashes of the Anglo-Boer War attracts history lovers. Historical buildings date back to the 1880's, which are declared National Monuments and well preserved Settler Churches, also including The Natal Railway Museum, The Goodman Household monument and the commemoration wall where President Nelson Mandela was arrested prior to his 27 year imprisonment.
- There is an opportunity to spend the night in a tree house surrounded by wildlife in a nature reserve, cuddle by the warm fire in a cave in the mountains, camp in a lush forest.
- MOUNTAIN BIKING.
- KARKLOOF FALLS and Nature Reserve.
- POLO PONY CLUBS.
- air conditioner (some units)
- airport (34kms)
- airport transfers
- Braai / Barbeque facilities
- communal TV lounge
- dishwasher (some units)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- free parking
- heaters in unit
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- Laundry service
- lock-up safe
- Malaria free
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- No smoking in rooms
- not serviced
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- parking onsite
- private pool (some units)
- restaurants close by
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite