This Lodge offers accommodation for large groups of up to 28 in a beautiful, friendly, comfortable and relaxed setting and is an ideal wedding or function venue.
Situated close to restaurants, shops and all amenities, and just a scenic 300M walk to the Blue Flag Beach. Built from local stone, Rock-Inn is an upmarket, spacious lodge set in its own grounds, overlooking the Ramsgate lagoon and surrounded by a lush tropical nature reserve. It offers peace and tranquillity, the perfect stopover for the discerning traveller.
Upstairs has one en-suite main bedroom for 2, one family room for 4 (1 queen & 2 single beds), 3 double rooms (queen beds) with their own balconies (see downstairs for more bedrooms) three full bathrooms and two separate toilets. A large lounge, dining and bar area with TV and DVD. Large fully fitted kitchen, fully equipped laundry, two open patios, pool & braai area with large gas braai (gas provided). Undercover parking for four vehicles, plus open parking for an additional 2 vehicles. A forest's edge gazebo with patio furniture, charcoal braai and firepit overlooks the ramsgate lagoon.
Downstairs has 3 spacious bedrooms (two sleep 6 persons, the other 4), with two showers, 2 toilets and 2 handbasins, a large games room with soccer table, tennis table, and darts. Rock-Inn has a safe and monitored security system.
This property has Jojo tanks installed and back up water deliveries available to ensure your comfort over the holiday season, in the event of municipal service failure.
Items to bring along: beach towels, toilet tissue, darts, firewood for the boma, food and drinks, and consumables like charcoal. Rock Inn is fully serviced. Our helpful staff are on duty from 8h00 to 16h00, 7 days a week.
BillsBest Holidays - Everything you want !
Holidaying at BillsBest means you can:
Call anytime for assistance during your stay . . . We are here for you! Watch your favourite shows . . . DStv connection (bring along your own decoder, card and cables) and DVD players provided. Manage your budget . . . no hidden costs! Put your feet up . . . Free daily service except Sundays. Walk to the beach . . . from 10 to 120 seconds! (depending where you choose to stay).
We offer a consistent standard of cleanliness, comfort and friendly service.
In addition this tourist friendly area now has the reputation of being one of the safest places to holiday in South Africa.
Ramsgate - How seaside holidays should be
Ramsgate a quaint coastal village, 140km south of Durban - offers two beautiful safe lifeguard beaches, one blue flag status and one favoured by surfers and bodyboarders which is also a registered boat launch site. A tidal pool for lots of family fun and three natural lagoons, one of which has canoes and pedal boats for hire.
Explore the extensive selection of restaurants and cafe's as well as a selection of art galleries, crafts, collectable and antique shops dotted throughout Ramsgate, Oribi Gorge Game Reserve and the Wild Coast Casino are close by and one can enjoy the choice of nine superb 18-hole golf courses nearby, with four of them namely, Selbourne Country Club, San Lameer Country Club and the Wild Coast Country Club rated in the top fifty golf courses in South Africa.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- B&B Network South Coast
- airport (less than 15km)
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- Take the N2 South Coast freeway from just outside Durban and travel past Port Shepstone and Margate.
- Take exit 29 toward Ramsgate/R620/Margate. At the end of the off-ramp turn left onto Alford Avenue towards the sea. Continue Â±850m to the traffic lights.
- Turn right onto Marine Dr/R620. Continue past the Waffle House and to the BP garage on the left to collect your keys.
- Travel back to the Waffle House and turn left into Tegwan Road (see our Rock Inn signs). Rock Inn is 180m up the lane and at the end of the road there is a large gate. Use your remote to open the gate.