This luxury fully furnished two bedroom unit is a self-catering apartment located in Centurion on the corner of Von Willigh Ave and Lenchen Ave, close to all amenities and just of the Krugersdorp (N1) highway making it a convenient, safe destination for all tourists, business people and families. This unit is situated in a security complex with secure parking space should you prefer not to use the garage allocated to the unit.
The unit is 1 km from the Centurion Mall, cinemas, walking distance from Super sport park cricket stadium, 2 km from Unitas hospital and 35 km from OR Tambo International Airport. Sandton, Pretoria and Johannesburg CBD are all within a 35 minute radius.
The unit consist of the following:
1 Double bed
2 Single beds
The unit is furnished with a 30 channel DSTV, TV.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge/freezer combination, microwave oven, stove and all kitchen utensils.
1 Lock-up garage is allocated to the unit
The price includes the following:
- Service of the unit except public holidays and weekends (available on request)
- Towels and linen will be supplied.
- Feather duvet on each bed (extra blankets are available)
- Laundry can be done on the premises on request at a price as quoted.
Things to do in the area:
- Rietvleidam & Nature Reserve is 10 km away
- Smuts Museum
- Irene Dairy Farm
- Centurion Cricket Stadium (walking distance)
- 3 different golf courses (Zwartkop, Irene and Centurion Golf Estate)
- Centurion Mall
- car hire (less than 20km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- lock-up garage
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- washing machine in unit