Piccolo Villa is the ideal break-away for a couple or a small family. This luxury self-catering unit is situated 10m from the shore on the Western Coast of South Africa. Come and enjoy leisure time or get active - whatever works for you!
What Piccolo Villa offers you:
- A clean, quiet, private beach setting.
- A bedroom overlooking the ocean (king-size bed or 2 single beds).
- Living room divans that is comfy for sitting as well as sleeping two more people.
- Self-catering that makes you feel like you have a mini-hotel to yourself.
- Furnished with every convenience, such as a dishwasher and washing machine.
- Free DStv and uncapped Wi-Fi.
- Fully equipped braai (barbecue) area on the beach.
- Lockup garage with space for a trailer.
- Child-friendly tidal pool, right where you can see it from the sofa.
- Beach towels and sun beds.
- Indoor and outdoor shower.
- Enclosed lapa (patio) with pull-down shades with an outside braai.
- Full AC and electric blankets.
- Kayaks included (1 Double, 2 dingle seats and 1 smaller seater, Ores and lifejackets)
- Books, games and magazines.
- Start-up cleaning and toiletries kits.
- The only place in the Southern hemisphere where the sun rises and sets over the ocean.
Come and enjoy our seaside secret on the West Coast.
Bella Villa is the tranquil, self-catering beachfront spot you've been looking for. Located in St. Helena Bay on the West Coast, luxurious and with stunning views, it is the ideal getaway for couples and families.
Bella Villa can comfortably accommodate up to six guests and consists of three bedrooms with king/twin-size beds. Two bedrooms overlook the beach. The main bedroom has air-conditioning and the other two have remote-controlled ceiling fans. Top quality linen, bath- and beach towels are provided. There is one full bathroom (bath, shower and toilet) as well as a separate guest toilet. Two of our rooms are en-suite.
The lounge boasts a sea view, large flat screen TV with satellite (no card necessary), air-conditioning and inside fireplace/braai. Uncapped Wi-Fi is also available.
The kitchen is fully equipped with gas stove, electric oven, fridge/freezer, ice-maker, dishwasher, grill, microwave oven and kettle.
A washing machine and tumble dryer can be found in the laundry room.
The patio outside is on the beachfront, but protected from the elements with roll-up screens. It features a moveable braai/barbeque and ample seating.
Come and enjoy being lulled to sleep by the sound of the ocean.
St. Helena Bay is in the centre of the flower district, so you can experience the best of nature's awesome floral display from mid-August to September every year.
Don't forget to bring your fishing gear - the West Coast is an angler's paradise! Our quiet bay is ideal for kayaking and little ones can enjoy the small tidal pool right in front of the villa. Long walks along the endless white stretches of beach are another favourite activity. Bird enthusiasts will find plenty of species to observe and record in their logbooks.
Bring your bicycle to enjoy the local cycling routes, or walking shoes for the various hiking trails. We are close to the fossil park and have the safest small-boat harbour in South Africa. Take a stroll around the waterfront, swing a club on the golf course at Shelley Point, Vredenburg or Velddrif and savour the quiet atmosphere of this traditional fishing village.
If you're into kite-surfing, bring your gear and brave the winds in Langebaan, only a 30-minute drive away.
Bella Villa Property Size - 300m2
- Main bedroom with king size bed / two twin beds, sea view and air-conditioning (cold & hot)
- Second bedroom with king size bed / two twin beds, sea view and remote-controlled ceiling fan en-suite bathroom
- Third bedroom with king size bed / two twin beds and remote-controlled ceiling fan en-suite bathroom
- Lockable bedroom doors
- Spacious built-in cupboards in all rooms
- Electric blankets in all rooms
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Bath, shower and toilet
- Separate guest toilet
- Towels and beach towels provided
- Toiletry starter pack provided
- Gas stove with electric oven
- Ice maker
- Microwave oven
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Sea view
- Comfortable Couches
- 6 Seater dining table
- Sea view
- Large flat screen TV
- Satellite TV (no card necessary)
- Air-conditioning (cold & hot)
- Inside fireplace/braai
- On the beachfront
- Roll-up screens to protect from wind and sun
- Wooden table/bench sets seating 8 plus additional chairs
- 2 Deck chairs
- Beach shower
- Uncapped Wi-Fi
- The venue is secured with an alarm system and safe
- Shaded parking is available
- 2 Kayaks available to rent
- Baby feeding chair, -bath and -camping cot (bring own linen)
- Mobile heater
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- air conditioner (some units)
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- beach (less than 500m)
- big game (less than 30km)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat / marine slipway onsite
- canoeing onsite
- cycling trails
- dishwasher (some units)
- DSTV in communal area
- DVD player
- electric blankets
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing onsite
- Fly fishing
- guided nature walks
- heaters in unit
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- hunting (less than 30km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up garage
- lock-up safe
- Malaria free
- mountain biking
- not serviced
- parking all onsite
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
……When you reach Poetsies Deli/Noordblinder Pub (old factory buildings) on your right, turn right into Bovertrek Street (gravel road). Drive a few meters, follow the bend in the road, pass the first carport on right, turn right into the next parking space (green ground netting and trees). Park and walk to your left along the front of Bella Villa to the main (patio) entrance.
……When you reach Poetsies Deli/Noordblinder Pub (old factory buildings) on your right, turn right into Bovertrek Street (gravel road). Drive a few meters, follow the bend in the road and proceed until you reach Piccolo-Villa on your right (small blue boat on the carport, just after the blue door). Park and walk around the corner towards the sea and Piccolo Villa’s patio entrance.