|Address:||1 Boventrek Street, Midwest, Stompneus Bay, St Helena Bay, Western Cape, South Africa|
|Contact :||Marelize Beyers|
Piccolo Villa is the ideal break-away for a couple or a small family. This luxury self-catering unit is situated 10m from the shore on the Western Coast of South Africa. Come and enjoy leisure time or get active - whatever works for you!
What Piccolo Villa offers you:
- A clean, quiet, private beach setting.
- A bedroom overlooking the ocean (king-size bed or 2 single beds).
- Living room divans that is comfy for sitting as well as sleeping two more people.
- Self-catering that makes you feel like you have a mini-hotel to yourself.
- Furnished with every convenience, such as a dishwasher and washing machine.
- Free DStv and uncapped Wi-Fi.
- Fully equipped braai (barbecue) area on the beach.
- Lockup garage with space for a trailer.
- Child-friendly tidal pool, right where you can see it from the sofa.
- Beach towels and sun beds.
- Indoor and outdoor shower.
- Enclosed lapa (patio) with pull-down shades.
- Full AC and electric blankets.
- Kayaks for hire. (1 Double and 2 single seats, ores and life jackets)
- Books, games and magazines.
- Start-up cleaning and toiletries kits.
- The only place in the Southern hemisphere where the sun rises and sets over the ocean.
Come and enjoy our seaside secret on the West Coast.
Bella Villa is the tranquil, self-catering beachfront spot you've been looking for. Located in St. Helena Bay on the West Coast, luxurious and with stunning views, it is the ideal getaway for couples and families.
Bella Villa can comfortably accommodate up to six guests and consists of three bedrooms with king/twin-size beds. Two bedrooms overlook the beach. The main bedroom has air-conditioning and the other two have remote-controlled ceiling fans. Top quality linen, bath- and beach towels are provided. There is one full bathroom (bath, shower and toilet) as well as a separate guest toilet.
The lounge boasts a sea view, large flat screen TV with satellite (no card necessary), air-conditioning and inside fireplace/braai. Uncapped Wi-Fi is also available.
The kitchen is fully equipped with gas stove, electric oven, fridge/freezer, ice-maker, dishwasher, grill, microwave oven and kettle.
A washing machine and tumble dryer can be found in the laundry room.
The patio outside is on the beachfront, but protected from the elements with roll-up screens. It features a moveable braai/barbeque and ample seating.
Come and enjoy being lulled to sleep by the sound of the ocean.
St. Helena Bay is in the centre of the flower district, so you can experience the best of nature's awesome floral display from mid-August to September every year.
Don't forget to bring your fishing gear - the West Coast is an angler's paradise! Our quiet bay is ideal for kayaking (two kayaks available to rent on the premises) and little ones can enjoy the small tidal pool right in front of the villa. Long walks along the endless white stretches of beach are another favourite activity. Bird enthusiasts will find plenty of species to observe and record in their logbooks.
Bring your bicycle to enjoy the local cycling routes, or walking shoes for the various hiking trails. We are close to the fossil park and have the safest small-boat harbour in South Africa. Take a stroll around the waterfront, swing a club on the golf course at Shelley Point, Vredenburg or Velddrif and savour the quiet atmosphere of this traditional fishing village.
If you're into kite-surfing, bring your gear and brave the winds in Langebaan, only a 30-minute drive away.
Bella Villa Property Size - 300m2
- Main bedroom with king size bed / two twin beds, sea view and air-conditioning (cold & hot)
- Second bedroom with king size bed / two twin beds, sea view and remote-controlled ceiling fan
- Third bedroom with king size bed / two twin beds and remote-controlled ceiling fan
- Lockable bedroom doors
- Spacious built-in cupboards in all rooms
- Electric blankets in all rooms
- Hairdryers in all rooms
- Bath, shower and toilet
- Separate guest toilet
- Towels and beach towels provided
- Toiletry starter pack provided
- Gas stove with electric oven
- Ice maker
- Microwave oven
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Sea view
- Comfortable Couches
- 6 Seater dining table
- Sea view
- Large flat screen TV
- Satellite TV (no card necessary)
- Air-conditioning (cold & hot)
- Inside fireplace/braai
- On the beachfront
- Roll-up screens to protect from wind and sun
- Wooden table/bench sets seating 8 plus additional chairs
- 2 Deck chairs
- Beach shower
- Uncapped Wi-Fi
- The venue is secured with an alarm system and safe
- Shaded parking is available
- 2 Kayaks available to rent
- Baby feeding chair, -bath and -camping cot (bring own linen)
- Mobile heater
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- adventure golf
- air conditioner
- air conditioner (all units)
- air conditioner (some units)
- air conditioning in lounge
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- beach (less than 500m)
- beach (less than 50m)
- big game (less than 30km)
- Bird watching
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat / marine slipway onsite
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal and onsite
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- braai/barbeque (some units)
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- canoeing onsite
- ceiling fans
- childrens swimming pool
- cycling trails
- dishwasher (some units)
- dishwasher onsite
- double garage
- DSTV (premium)
- DSTV in communal area
- DSTV in some rooms
- DSTV in unit
- DVD player
- electric blankets
- electronic safe
- electronic safe (some units)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- fishing onsite
- flat screen TV
- Fly fishing
- free toiletries
- Free Wi Fi
- fridge in unit
- fridge/ freezer
- game drives (less than 30km)
- gas braai / barbecue
- golf (less than 5km)
- guided nature walks
- hair dryer
- heaters in unit
- horse riding (less than 50km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- hunting (less than 30km)
- internet facilities
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- linen & towels provided
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- lock-up garage
- lock-up safe
- Malaria free
- microwave (some units)
- microwave in unit
- mountain biking
- nature trail (less than 10km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- not serviced
- Open View HD Satellite TV
- ostrich farm (less than 10km)
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- private entrance - outside rooms
- radio in room
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 300m)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- Secure parking with individual remotes and keys
- stove in unit
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- toasted sandwich maker
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
- water skiing (less than 10km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- whale watching onsite
- wi-fi / hotspot
……When you reach Poetsies Deli/Noordblinder Pub (old factory buildings) on your right, turn right into Bovertrek Street (gravel road). Drive a few meters, follow the bend in the road, pass the first carport on right, turn right into the next parking space (green ground netting and trees). Park and walk to your left along the front of Bella Villa to the main (patio) entrance.
……When you reach Poetsies Deli/Noordblinder Pub (old factory buildings) on your right, turn right into Bovertrek Street (gravel road). Drive a few meters, follow the bend in the road and proceed until you reach Piccolo-Villa on your right (small blue boat on the carport, just after the blue door). Park and walk around the corner towards the sea and Piccolo Villa’s patio entrance.
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- BELLA VILLA (Sleeps 6) x 1
- Room 1 - king
- Room 2 - king
- Room 3 - king
- PICCOLO VILLA (Sleeps 4) x 1
- Room 1 - twin
- Room 2 - single sleeper couch, single sleeper couch
- Special Categories
Conference Venue Accommodation
detailsAccommodates how many people?
Capacity : no information
The following apply
Exclusive / preferred service providers on call Restroom accessible Kitchen accessible Audio – visual equipment (request details) Food / beverage facilities for catering purposes Crockery and cutlery available for hire Catering done in-house Designated parking area Sufficient parking space Fully staffed (cleaning, servers etc.) Internet connection Wireless internet connection Air conditioning Good lighting that can be operated independently Liquor license Bar on-site A purpose-built and dedicated back entrance available for equipment loading and offloading Wheelchair friendly A specified area for coaches and buses to stop to allow delegates and guests to embark and disembark safely Dedicated storage space that can safely store event materials and equipment overnight Individual lockable storage available for storage of more valuable items
Fresh-Water Fishing Accommodation
detailsThe following apply
Fishing equipment for hire Can bring own fishing equipment Boat available for use Boat available for hire Can bring own boat (no petrol motors) Catch and release Catch and keep Limited number of fish per day allowed Fly fishing
Gay Managed Accommodation
detailsYour establishment is gay managed?
Interesting Place Accommodation
detailsWhy is your establishment interesting?
Detail description : This beautiful luxury Villas is on the beach....
Quad/4x4/Bike Trails Accommodation
detailsThe following apply
Bring your own bicycle Bicycles to hire Bicycle set trails Bicycle - free to explore Bring your own quad bike Quad bikes to hire Quad bike set trails Quad bikes – free to explore Bring your own off-road motorcycle Off-road motorcycles to hire Off-road motorcycle set trails Off-road motorcycle – free to explore 4x4 vehicle set trails 4x4 vehicle – free to explore
Sleeps 10 or More Accommodation
detailsYour establishment has capacity to cater for groups of 10 or more.
Wheelchair Friendly Accommodation
detailsFor every 25 parking bays, at least one should be 3500mm wide
Number of bays : 1
The following apply
Minimum unobstructed space infront of doors
Ramps provided in close proximity to stairs Textured surfaces, such as roughened finishes, on all ramps, stairways and main circulation paths Route surface firm and even – surface should be hard with no gravel or cobble type finishes Clear unobstructed routes provided throughout the facility All areas well and evenly lit Door handles in the area located at a height of between 120cm – 80cm Signage displaying the international symbol of accessibility at the accessible pickup/drop-off point Fixed slip-resistant floor surface. Wooden floors, tiles or close pile carpet no higher than 13mm Re-positioning of furniture, and other obstructions in the room to meet guest requirements At registration any guest with a functional limitation [or any guest requesting such facility] is highlighted in the system, so that in the event of an emergency, special procedures can be taken to locate and evacuate these guests Floors should be level. If a difference in level is unavoidable this should not exceed a 1.3cm difference Floor surfaces at wheelchair areas should be level, stable, firm and slip-resistant. Carpet or carpet tile used on the floors must be securely attached, and be of a low pile type (1.3cm thick or less) with a firm pad Hand rails in the bathrooms Stable seating area in the bath / shower
Size of all door openings, when measured in the 90-degree open position
A minimum of 90cm x 120cm
Minimum of 76cm wide
Piccolo Villa appears in the following sections:
St. Helena Bay Self Catering House, Cottage, Chalet Accommodation • St. Helena Bay Wheelchair Friendly Accommodation • St. Helena Bay Quad/4x4/Bike Trails Accommodation • St. Helena Bay Fresh-Water Fishing Accommodation • St. Helena Bay Gay Managed Accommodation • St. Helena Bay Sleeps 10 or More Accommodation • St. Helena Bay Conference Venue Accommodation • St. Helena Bay Interesting Place Accommodation • St. Helena Bay Self Catering Accommodation