Beach house on the sea front with 180 degree sea views and easy access to rock pools in front of house and two nearby beaches.
Pearly Beach is a small coastal town approximately 20km from Gansbaai and about 2.5 hours' drive from Cape Town. The beaches of Pearly Beach are legendary with white Sandy beaches extending for miles where one can take long, lazy uninterrupted walks.
There are also rock pools and fishermen catching Cob, Galjoen and Steenbras for the evening braai (barbecue). Whales migrate to this coastline from July to January and can easily be seen from the patio or dining area as they are situated merely a few hundred metres from the shore.
The Angling and Recreational club offers drinks and meals in a quiet, unsophisticated environment with a large centred fire place and TV. With nearby shops, pub, laundry and coffee shop you don't need to venture far. If you do decide to venture further, Hermanus offers many activities in the area, Gansbaai offers shark cage diving as well as whale watching. Fishing trips and other ocean adventures all leave from this more developed coastal town. Gansbaai also boasts a challenging 9 hole golf course, pubs and a shopping centre.
- Four Bedrooms (House sleeps 12 comfortably + sleeper couch downstairs), Sleeps 6 upstairs and 6 downstairs
- Separate downstairs bedroom (Queen size bed, with en-suite bathroom) and two sets of bunk beds in open plan area
- Upstairs has three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms upstairs (Victorian bath and second bathroom with Shower), downstairs separate bathroom with shower and en-suite
- Fully furnished kitchen upstairs (microwave, stove, two fridges)
- Upstairs Lounge/Dining/ Kitchen, large open plan area with uninterrupted sea views leading onto patio with built in braai
- Upstairs Television with DSTV
- Downstairs large open plan lounge with Table Tennis
- Indoor fireplace upstairs
- House will be prepared on arrival (linen, towels, beds made up)
- Char lady available
- Ample parking space