AT PARADISE YOU ONLY GET THE BEST!!!!! AND BINOCULARS ARE A MUST.
"PARADISE" is a self-catering air-conditioned cottage situated in Greenhart Village, Palm Beach, on the KwaZulu-Natal South Coast. There is 24hour Security, Swimming pool, a kiddies pool, bar, Take away/Superette, Laundromat, which all forms part of the complex.
PARADISE cottage is something truly special. It offers peaceful relaxation and privacy. With a LARGE 6mtr x 6mtr wooden Sundeck and an amazing sea view. Ships, Whales & dolphins can clearly be seen for miles. The sunrise & full moon is an absolute must to be seen. This fully equipped ,7 sleeper, is a 2min. walk from the beach and on the beach we have a lovely big tidal pool, plus a large braai area under shady trees with change rooms and toilet facilities. There is also security on the beach.
Paradise cottage, comprises of 3 bedrooms,4 bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, double garage, with extra parking space for a 3rd car plus a small trailer. A lovely entertaining braai area is fully equipped with cane furniture and an amazing view overlooking the sea. All the rooms ,dining room ,kitchen and lounge, are VERY spacious.
There are 3 TV sets.(One flat screen HD 40" TV ,with EXPLORER decoder in lounge and one flat screen 35" TV in main bedroom. The 3rd TV is installed in the kitchen.
Linen, dish clothes and towels are included, but not beach towels . Air-conditioners are installed in the main bedroom,2nd bedroom & dining room/lounge area, which cools down the whole house. We also have ceiling fans installed if you do not want to bother with the air cons.
The kitchen has a dish washer, the latest silver automatic washing machine, Large, Silver Whirlpool upright fridge and a large upright freezer.
There is a Whirlpool glass top stove, Whirlpool stainless steel oven and a 2 burner gas stove , also for power failures.
A safe is installed for your valuables.
Three emails will be sent to you when you make enquiries, with more photos of PARADISE, the beach area and reviews from previous guests.
The Wild Cost Sun, which is 10 min. away by car .They installed recently, huge waves & slides for the kids to slide down. Very interesting and totally, enjoyable , incredible and amazing for the kids. It is also a lovely day out for the parents.
- 2 min. drive from the famous MAC BANANA. Which is an absolute must to be seen!!!!. At Mac Banana you will see a farm stall which you have never seen before. There is a Pancake restaurant,4 wheeler biking, putt, putt course and much ,much more.
- Deep sea fishing and boating is 10 min. away
- The famous Shelly Beach shopping mall is 20 min. away.
- Coffee Plantation is 15 min. away. They show the process from "Crop to Cup" Very educational. A restaurant is also on site.
- Bass fishing in surrounding farm dams.
- Variety of golf courses with 15 min. drive is all around.
- Bookings can be made for the annual Sardine run. The sardines can clearly be seen from PARADISE and is an amazing site.
- The Mpenjati beach between Palm Beach and Trafalgar offers excellent conditions for wind and kite surfers.
- Oribi Gorge is about 45min. away and on a clear day you can see forever. The highest hang bridge can be seen. Your trip to the hang bridge will be VERY interesting, as you will see several species of antelopes, zebras, and plenty of bird life. Picnic spots are on your way as well.
- Crocodile farm and snake house 5min. away.
There are many, many more facilities!! We collect and supply you ( for your convenience) the latest up to date magazines, with all the activities around PARADISE & in Margate.
On your arrival at PARADISE, you will be met by Joan and Keith, the owners of PARADISE.
They will take you around the house, explain everything and make sure that you are totally "comfortable, and satisfied" before they leave.
Unfortunately we do not allow animals.
- air conditioner (all units)
- bar/cocktail lounge
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in room
- fishing onsite
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities onsite
- microwave in unit
- outdoor pool
- private entrance
- whale watching onsite
S30'59.337 , E30'16.432