|Address:||17 Botha Road, Selbourne, East London,|
Palm Tree Manor
This stately residence boasts high ceilings and stained glass, reflections of a gracious era. Palm Tree Manor is ideally situated in the upmarket suburb of Selborne, which is just five minutes away from beaches, golf clubs and Vincent Park Shopping Centre, which offers a variety of shops, restaurants, cinemas and other entertainment. The airport is only 20 minutes’ drive away.
The luxury en-suite bedrooms have an ambience of tranquility and style. All rooms are equipped with DStv and the property has wireless Internet access throughout. Take a stroll around the large grounds and herb garden. Guests are invited to relax on the deck overlooking the pool or enjoy a sundowner around the thornwood fire in the gazebo.
Breakfasts are served in the dining room which offers views of the pool and gardens, or on the deck in the shadow of the huge palm tree.
Please note Palm Tree Manor is available as a self-catering holiday home during 16 December and 1 January 2013 for a minimum stay of seven nights. The house is to be booked for leisure purposes and no parties are allowed.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- air conditioner (all units)
- airport (less than 15km)
- big game (less than 30km)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- communal pool
- DSTV in room
- flat screen TV
- free toiletries
- free WiFi
- fridge/ freezer
- Full English breakfast served in the dining room daily
- game drives (less than 30km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- heaters in unit
- linen & towels provided
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave (some units)
- outdoor pool
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Special Categories
- Star Graded Accommodation