Oysterbay Sea kaya
Please note that only the ground floor unit is is available for holiday rental.
Oyster Bay is a quiet, peaceful town on the edge of the Tsitsikamma coast with wide stretches of beach which gives a feeling of complete relaxation. The town is 110km west of Port Elizabeth.
Days can be spent relaxing in the sun, swimming, fishing, dune surfing, diving or walking along the uninterrupted beach.
- Accommodate 6 people.
- 5 minute walk to main beach.
- Three bedroom - one queen bed (en-suite), one double bed and one with single double bunker bed (sleeps 2).
- Bedding and towels supplied (bring own beach towels).
- Large open plan kitchen living area with magnificent sea- and mountain views.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- TV, Radio and decoder (bring own DStv card).
- Covered braai area.
- Two bathrooms (including en-suite).
- St. Francis Bay (20km)
- Humansdorp (20km)
- Jeffreys Bay (35km)
- Baviaanskloof Nature Reserve (100km)
- Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve/Storms River (100km)
- Plettenberg Bay (140km)
- Addo Elephant Park (190km)
Golf Courses close by: St Francis, St. Francis Links, Humansdorp & Jeffreys Bay
- dishwasher (some units)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite