Oysterbay Sea kaya
Please note that only the ground floor unit is is available for holiday rental.
Oyster Bay is a quiet, peaceful town on the edge of the Tsitsikamma coast with wide stretches of beach which gives a feeling of complete relaxation. The town is 110km west of Port Elizabeth.
Days can be spent relaxing in the sun, swimming, fishing, dune surfing, diving or walking along the uninterrupted beach.
- Accommodate 6 people.
- 5 minute walk to main beach.
- Three bedroom - one queen bed (en-suite), one double bed and one with single double bunker bed (sleeps 2).
- Bedding and towels supplied (bring own beach towels).
- Large open plan kitchen living area with magnificent sea- and mountain views.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- TV, Radio and decoder (bring own DStv card).
- Covered braai area.
- Two bathrooms (including en-suite).
- St. Francis Bay (20km)
- Humansdorp (20km)
- Jeffreys Bay (35km)
- Baviaanskloof Nature Reserve (100km)
- Tsitsikamma Nature Reserve/Storms River (100km)
- Plettenberg Bay (140km)
- Addo Elephant Park (190km)
Golf Courses close by: St Francis, St. Francis Links, Humansdorp & Jeffreys Bay
- braai / barbecue - communal
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- braai/barbeque (some units)
- conference venue onsite
- dishwasher (some units)
- DSTV in unit
- electronic safe
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- microwave in unit
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Special Categories
Conference Venue Accommodation
detailsAccommodates how many people?
Capacity : 30
The following apply
Exclusive / preferred service providers on call Restroom accessible Kitchen accessible Audio – visual equipment (request details) Food / beverage facilities for catering purposes Crockery and cutlery available for hire Catering done in-house Designated parking area Sufficient parking space Fully staffed (cleaning, servers etc.) Internet connection Wireless internet connection Air conditioning Good lighting that can be operated independently Liquor license Bar on-site A purpose-built and dedicated back entrance available for equipment loading and offloading Wheelchair friendly A specified area for coaches and buses to stop to allow delegates and guests to embark and disembark safely Dedicated storage space that can safely store event materials and equipment overnight Individual lockable storage available for storage of more valuable items
Quad/4x4/Bike Trails Accommodation
detailsThe following apply
Bring your own bicycle Bicycles to hire Bicycle set trails Bicycle - free to explore Bring your own quad bike Quad bikes to hire Quad bike set trails Quad bikes – free to explore Bring your own off-road motorcycle Off-road motorcycles to hire Off-road motorcycle set trails Off-road motorcycle – free to explore 4x4 vehicle set trails 4x4 vehicle – free to explore