Our luxury double storey thatched Villa is nestled in the secure confines of the magnificent Kruger Park Lodge,Sabie River and only 7 minutes drive from the entrance to the world renowned Kruger National Park. Surrounded by the bushveld, mountains, gorges and forests, it boasts a Gary Player designed gold course, swimming pools, tennis courts and walking trails along the Sabie River. There are many water features and in addition to the prolific bird life there are hippos, crocodiles, monkeys, impala and other small game.
The central lodge, only a stone's throw from Onze Hazy, has an a la carte restaurant serving all meals and light snacks, a pub, lapa and lounge. Excursions into the Kruger Park in open vehicles, night drives into the Sabie Sand Reserve and visits to local attractions and activities can all be booked at the Reception desk.
Should you wish to self cater, there are Shopping Malls a few kilometres down the road. The KMIA International Airport is 30 minutes away from Onze Hazy.
The double storey thatched unit provide the following facilities:
- Three bedrooms with built-in-cupboards (air-conditioned).
- Three bathrooms (two en-suite).
- Open plan lounge and dining room, fully furnished.
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, microwave oven, ice maker, fridge, stove cutlery and crockery.
- Television in lounge and main bedroom with M-Net and limited DStv channels.
- Mini Hi-Fi with CD player.
- Bed linen, bathroom towels and swimming towels are provided.
- A large wooden deck with built in braai, overlooking the fifth hole on the golf course.
- Patio umbrellas.
- Cleaning service available on request at Kruger Park Lodge reception.
- Single thatched roof parking bay designated for the unit.
The Kruger Park Lodge Estate is situated on a 9 hole Gary Player designed golf course on the banks of the Sabie River in Hazyview , Mpumalanga . The resort offers guests a tranquil and peaceful haven away from the madding crowds.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars