On The Cliff Guest House
On The Cliff Guest House is conveniently situated on the famous cliff paths of Hermanus and is also walking distance to the old harbour in the town's centre and the new harbour.
Our rooms are all luxuriously appointed with king-size beds or twin beds, sea views, large patio's/balconies, under carpet heating and full bathrooms with heating. We offer tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer & DStv in the rooms.
The facilities include a heated swimming pool in the sheltered courtyard, a sauna, gym, putting green, guest lounge (one with a fireplace) a pub with fireplace and magnificent views.
Activities in the area include whale boat cruises, shark cage diving, fishing (land and sea based), horse rides on the beach, miles of beaches with 2 swimming beaches, paragliding, cycling, great rides for bikers, a range of golf courses (including the internationally renowned Arabella), long walks on the cliff tops, beach or in the adjoining nature reserve, diving and over 50 restaurants. Of course tennis, squash and bowls are also available.
We will also accommodate guests with special dietary requirements. Braai's/barbeques are also available around the pool on request.
We do not cater for children under 12 years unless by prior arrangement.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 5 Stars
- airport transfers
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in communal area
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing onsite
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- restaurant onsite
- sauna/steam room onsite
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer onsite