OKIEP COUNTRY HOTEL is a convenient stopover or holiday base for
tourists, nature lovers, businessmen and travellers. 100km from Namibian border
on the N7 in the hart of Namaqualand, the Hotel is the perfect stopover between
Cape Town (560km South) and Windhoek (900km North).
Malcolm and his friendly staff offer you traditional country hospitality in a
modern and elegant setting in the historic town of Okiep, once the site of the
richest copper mine in the world. Tours to the surrounding areas are also
available on request. We also offer a 4 - 5 hour Sun-Downer/Cultural and 4x4 trip. subject to availability
We offer you:
- Superb country cooking and la carte restaurant
- Well-appointed bedrooms with en-suite bath/shower and satellite TV
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Comfortable, relaxing lounge, ladies' bar & swimming pool
- Excellent conference facilities
Looking forward to receiving you.