A place to relax and have fun in the sun, with sea views from all rooms - you can watch the sardine run during June/July each year, with the sea gulls, sharks, game fish & porpoise all frantically chasing their next meal.
During October/November you could sit on the balcony and watch the whales breaching playfully in the ocean a kilometer or so out to sea, or you could possibly take a three minute walk to the beach and become a part of the action yourself.
Our facility consists of a large face brick duplex comprising 2 x 6 bed self-catering units upstairs, each with a fully equipped modern kitchen, open plan lounge with TV and large porch with 100% sea views.
Each upstairs unit has a main bedroom with on-suite and double bed. The second bedroom has 2 single beds and a separate bathroom. All bedrooms and lounge have sea views opening onto balconies. A sleeper couch in the lounge sleeps 2. There are lock-up double doors separating the two upstairs units and when opened, doubles up to accommodate 12 people.
Downstairs has two entirely separate self-catering units, both comprising an on-suite with 2 beds, fridge, microwave, small 2 plate stove, TV, toaster, kettle etc. and sleeps 2, also with 100% sea views.
There are ceiling fans in all the rooms.
Bed linen is supplied - please bring your own bath-room and kitchen towels, and consumables.
The entire facility is a 'smoke free' zone, so please respect that no smoking is permitted indoors.
There are two lock-up garages, part of each upstairs unit, large enough to accommodate both motor vehicle and trailer.
- a three minute walk to the beach, bottle store, general dealer & Sayidi's Restaurant.
- 1km from Umtentweni, with a safe bathing beach.
- 5km to Port Shepstone with all its shopping facilities.
- Close to major shopping centres at Umtentweni, Port Shepstone & Shelly Beach.
- A 10 minutes drive to Shelly Beach
- 15 minutes to Margate
- 30 minutes to the Wild Coast Sun.
What's on in the vicinity?
- Oribi Gorge and Leopards Rock.
- Banana Express steam train.
- 8 Superb Golf Courses
- Wild Coast Sun Casino and Golf Course
- Scuba Diving
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Crocodile Farm
- Golden beaches
- Bird watching
- Annual Sardine Run (June to August)
- Snake and Bird Parks
- Indoor Carting
- A host of restaurants to choose from
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- microwave in unit
- pets allowed by prior arrangement