Morning Glory Unit 3
It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
Let me tell you more…
The place has 2x bedrooms, one bedroom with the views and the second with the en-suite bathroom.
One bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed and the second with 2x three quarter beds – bedrooms sleep 4 people.
The main bedroom also contains a sleeper couch which can sleep a 5th person.
Bedrooms have air conditioners. Dining / sitting room has an air conditioner.
All floors are tiled, as well as the 2x bathrooms and kitchen walls.
You have full DSTV inclusive of all sport channels.
You have an automatic washing machine in the unit.
Kitchenware and bedding is included but please bring your own towels.
It has a very spacious balcony and you will find a table and chairs inside the unit which can be utilized on the balcony.
There is a charcoal braai in the garage which you can use on the balcony.
You have direct sea view with no buildings in front of you.
We do not allow parties > 5 persons, so that you have full benefit of the place.
- You are 400 meters walking distance from St Michaels Beach.
- You are 400 meters walking distance from Sea Bali restaurant.
- You are 3km from Shelly Beach Shopping Centre with its shops, restaurants, bioscopes, car wash facilities, filling stations etc.
- You are 3km from Uvongo Beach with its Ice cream parlour and deck restaurant/ bar.
- You can also walk the shorter route to Uvongo Beach (+_ 2km).
- You are 8km to Margate.
- You are 5km from the N1 highway.
There is a boat launching facility in Shelley Beach which also allows for fishing & shark excursions.
What are the negatives you should know about?
- It gets pretty hot during summer…
- It gets pretty crowded during holidays, thus not for loners during holidays.
- Crime does escalate during holidays…do not make an easy target of wallets, laptops, cameras and anything of value etc.
Follow the South Coast highway until you get to Shelley Beach off ramp.
Take the Shelley Beach off ramp (not the Port Shepstone off ramp).
Follow road to T Junction.
Turn right and pass the Shelley Mall on your left.
Continue over bridge at St Michaels.
First road to your left after bridge turn left.
You’re in Orange Rock Rd – look out for the Complex about 400 meters on your right.