Morakane Safari Lodge
Having a problem with these rates?
Help WhereToStay improve this information by giving us some feedback.Create Feedback
Morakane Safari Lodge Rates
|SELF CATERING Meals are not included and is available upon request.|
|Steenbuck (sleeps 4)||R1300 per unit per night|
|Duiker (sleeps 2)||R1300 per unit per night|
|Waterbuck (sleeps 6)||R1700 per unit per night|
|Blesbuck||R1100 per room per night|
|Rooihartebees||R1100 per room per night|
|Impala||R1100 per room per night|
|Springbuck||R1100 per room per night|
|Nyala||R1100 per room per night|
|Warthog||R1100 per room per night|
|Eland||R1100 per room per night|
|Kudu||R1100 per room per night|
|Full English breakfast||R150 per person|
|Continental breakfast (can be served in room)||R120 per person|
|Side Dishes to go with your BOMA Braai||R120 per person|
|Lunch||R120 per person|
|Buffet Dinner||R160 per person|
|Picnic Basket for the day||R500 / enough for 2 people|
|Extra Wood||R100 per bundle|
|Ice||R15 per bag|
|**Please enquire about availability and pricing at reception|
| Hunting (Bow & Rifle)|
Clay Pigeon Shooting
|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
- Morakane Safari Lodge is accessible for all types of vehicles. A Speed limit of 20 km/h must be adhered to when driving on the farm.
- Check-in time: 14h00 / Check-out time: 10h00
- The main access gate of the farm will be unlocked at 07h00 every morning and locked at 19h00 every evening due to security reasons. Please notify the lodge in the event of any delayed arrivals in order to make special arrangement
- Regrettably no pets allowed.
- We do accept major credit cards (Visa/Master/Amex/Diners) for the payment of all invoices at the lodge. Accommodation invoices must be settled before/upon arrival and all additional invoices must be settled prior to departure. All of the prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Guests making use of the catered accommodation are not allowed to bring liquor onto the premises without prior agreement. Guests arriving with their own alcohol / beverages will be charged a corkage fee.
- Reservations will be held as provisional bookings for 48 hours until confirmed by guests. The booking form, signed T&C’s, together with proof of 50% deposit paid are required to secure the reservation. The balance for the accommodation is due before or upon arrival at the lodge.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- 50% of deposit will be refunded if cancellations are received 30 days and more prior to your visit
- Cancellations received within less than 30 days prior to your visit will not be refunded.
- Indemnity forms should be completed upon arrival at the lodge before any activity can commence.
- Game drives are conducted as an activity at the lodge and can be booked at the reception at a cost of R100 per person for 2 hours. Children under the age of 6 years will be allowed to join the game drive at no cost. A minimum of 2 guests are required for this activity. Please note that no guests are allowed to walk or drive with their own vehicle on the farm during their visit.
- Most of our rooms can be booked as double or twin rooms. Please let us know if you prefer to have two single beds instead of a double bed.
- Rooms are serviced daily. Please leave towels on the floor if fresh ones are required.
- Extra mattresses for children, under the age of 12 years, can be added to any of the units at an additional cost of R100 per mattress. Please note that extra mattresses must be arranged prior to your visit.
- Emergency numbers are available in every room.
- Morakane Safari Lodge is situated in a malaria free area. Please consult your doctor if necessary before your visit.
- Guests may encounter wildlife in and around their unit. Please do not feed, interact, provoke or chase any of the animals.
- Morakane Safari Lodge and/or employees do not accept responsibility for any injuries, death, loss or damage whatsoever when using the swimming pool area. Children of 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult when using the swimming pool. Swimming towels are not supplied by the lodge. Please bring your own swimming gear.
- A reasonable amount of firewood will be supplied at the self-catering units by the lodge. Additional firewood are sold on request.
- No smoking allowed in rooms. Please dispose of all cigarette butts properly by using a trash can.
- No littering allowed.
- Morakane Safari Lodge and/or employees do not accept any responsibility for personal injury or death of any of the guests or loss/damage to any of the guests’ property.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
© WhereToStay.co.za 1998-2021
Morakane Safari Lodge Rates
WTS App Browser