Enjoy a peaceful holiday break in this lovely 2 bedroom, 4 sleeper self
catering holiday apartment located in a secure complex in Port Edward on the
Lower South Coast of KZN
The unit is an upstairs unit and is well equipped with a double bed in the en-suite master bedroom and two single beds in the second bedroom. There is also a sleeper couch in the lounge that can be used to sleep two children.
There is a balcony off the lounge with pleasant inland views. Enjoy breakfast or dinner on the balcony, especially on those warm summer days. There is a portable braai available on the balcony for your use.
Some of the features include:
- 2 Bedrooms - Sleeps 4 Adults
- 2 Bathrooms
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Ceiling fans in the main bedroom and lounge
- TV & DVD Player
- DSTV Connection (Bring your decoder)
- Washing Machine
- Balcony with Inland Views
- Single Lock-up Garage
- Swimming Pool
- Secure Complex
- Automatic Gate
Port Edward is the southern most town on the South Coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal
and has plenty to offer with regards the beach and other outdoor activities,
such as fishing, hiking, diving, golfing, restaurants and much more...
No smoking in the unit
No pets allowed
Max 4 Adults
2km to Port Edward Main Beach
What You Need to Bring
- Toiletries and Cleaning Materials
- Dish Cloths
- CD's & DVD's
- DSTV Decoder & Smartcard
- Numerous Swimming Beaches, including: Port Edward, TO Strand, Kidds Beach, Glenmore Beach, Trafalgar Beach, Southbroom.
- Wild Coast Sun Casino, Country Club.
- Wild Waves Water Park.
- Oribi Gorge: Adventures including Gorge Swing, Absailing Zip Line.
- Lake Eland Nature Reserve.
- Bowls, Horse Riding, Hiking.
- Deep Sea Fishing, Pleasure Trips and Shark Diving.
- Excellent Rock and Surf Fishing spots nearby.
- Numerous Golf Courses, including Margate, Port Shepstone, Southbroom, San Lameer and Wild Coast Sun.
- Walking, running and Photographic opportunities too many to mention.
- lock-up safe
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
- At the traffic lights on the main R61, turn towards the sea into
- After a few hundred metres turn right into Valley Rd
- The first complex on the left is Miramar Cove
- Unit 33 is at the top left of the complex.