Ma Tala Tala Wildlife Reserve
Imagine a retreat in the proximity of the City of Tshwane but with the feel of the African Bushveld, close but yet just far enough where you can escape from the humdrum of city life.
This hidden gem of a private wildlife reserve, is near Dinokeng and Roodeplaat dam and allows you to just have a private function, enjoy your dream wedding, host a conference, enjoy nature with the amazing wildlife of Africa or if you wish, just relax and savour the ambiance and peace offered by Ma Tala Tala.
Ma Tala Tala possesses an old world elegance rarely found in this day and age. Thatch roof buildings consist of a lovely main building, a wedding chapel, Individual en suite rooms and an al fresco facility that graces the countryside.
An open-air Boma for up to 100 guests makes this venue ideal for "braais" or "potjiekos" and is particularly well supported by groups wanting to have a private function.
Accommodation is available in the form of 12 chalets and an executive suite within the main building.
This makes it possible to break away for more than one day or evening, stay over after a meal or function and prolong the experience or just giving oneself some well deserved rest.
The "Al fresco" caters for up to 150 people and is ideal for large functions or weddings.
Should you wish your own, Ma Tala Tala is accommodating and by arrangement also welcomes outside catering for that special function.
The wedding chapel can seat a hundred people or more under roof, or added to with an open church ceremony able to be held on the spacious lawn.
Conferences and breakfast are held in the main building with tabled seating for up to 50 people, whilst Team building is easily catered for within the vast facilities
Each chalet accommodates 2 people as does the executive suite.
Ma Tala Tala further offers family accommodation through a 2 bedroom self contained family unit for up to 8 persons and an unequalled view over Dinokeng
What nature has to offer truly does not have its equal. The spacious reserve offers Kudu, Impala, Springbok, Giraffe, Nyala, Waterbuck, Zebra, Ostrich, Blue wildebeest, Blesbok and duiker who roam freely on this exclusive wildlife reserve
Our game drives are a must! A single dedicated 4×4 on the reserve provides exclusitivity to the biodiversity of the terrain including a natural watercourse of lakes hosting indigenous ducks and birdlife to the multitude of game within the Koppies and savannah plains
Further unsurpassed views include sunsets from the Koppies where we take our guests to “The Lookout” being a beautiful spot with a panoramic view whilst enjoying a wonderful "sunset puza"
This all is what makes Ma Tala Tala unique and part of an unforgettable experience.
What does Ma Tala Tala host?
- Corporate Functions
- Team Building
- Mountain Biking
- School Camps
- Large Product and Equipment Launches
- Bachelor/ette functions
- Birthday or other social functions
- Graduation parties
Photo Shoots for Bird and wildlife
- Excellent Security
- Function Halls
- Tailored accommodation from Budget to Executive standards
- Game Viewing Bird Watching
- Eco-trails and walks
- Swimming Pool
- All only 30 minutes outside Pretoria
- Venue, Accommodation and a Honeymoon suite
- Banquet co-ordinator on the day of your function
- Wood (if using the Boma)
- Use of the beautiful background nature and animals scenery for photographs
- Vintage vehicles
- Wooden altern
- Register table, chairs and Linen
- Chairs and seat covers for guests
- Chairs for musicians (if using)
- Easel for seating arrangements
- 1,77 m round tables
- 1,85 m x 0,85 m rectangular tables
- Comfortable cushion chairs and covers
- Dinner napkins
- Cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Kitchen Facility
- Male and female restrooms
- Table and tablecloth for DJ
- Cake table with tablecloth
- Gift table with tablecloth
- Cash bar facilities with barmen
- Sherry stand
The following are outsourced items:
- Under plates
- Candles and lanterns
- Candle and flower stands
- DJ or musicians
- Flower arrangements and decor
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 3 Stars