Having a problem with these rates?
Help WhereToStay improve this information by giving us some feedback.
|Longer Stays||Long stay special||
Stay for 4 nights and more and get 15 % discount on your booking.
Valid from 1 Jul 2019 to 31 Aug 2019.
Single person: R450.00 per night
2 Adults sharing: R600.00 per night
2 Adults with 1 child (3 – 12 years) sharing: R750.00 per night
Children: 0 – 3 years sharing with adult/s stay on a complimentary basis
Single person: R550.00 per night
2 Adults sharing: R700.00 per night
2 Adults and 1 child (3 – 12 years) sharing per room: R875.00 per night
Superior (Honeymoon) Chalet 01 with TV and outside shower:
Single person: R850.00 per night
2 Adults sharing: R1000.00 per night
2 Adults and 1 child (3 – 12 years) sharing per room: R1250.00 per night
Children 0 – 3 years sharing with adult/s stay on a complimentary basis
Family Chalet 4:
Maximum 4 adults and 2 children OR 2 adults & 4 children: R1750.00 per night
Family or Group Chalet 2&3: Maximum of 6 adults & 3 children OR 4 adults & 5 children: R2 300.00 per night
Superior Family or Group Chalet 8&9 with TV in loft: Maximum 4 adults and 4 children or 5 adults & 3 children: R2 300.00 per night
Continental and English breakfast: R120.00 per person
2 Course Lunch: R100.00 per person
A la Carte menu also available
3 Course Dinner: R190.00 per person
Children 3 – 12 years pay 50 % of the adult rate for meals for a half portion otherwise the same rate as adults for a full portion
|See normal rates information below.|
|Rates valid until 29 February 2020
Hammock Camp: R230.00 pp (no meals included)
|Rates valid from 01 March 2020 - 28 February 2021|
Hammock Camp: R245.00 pp (no meals included)
Rates are subject to change without notice.
|Terms Of Payment|
|- 50% deposit is required to secure the booking|
- The balance is payable 2days prior to arrival !!!
- Reservations must be made in writing to our Pretoria head office , via fax 012-991 6930 or e-mail (please enquire for email)
- Should deposit not be received as requested, the lodge reserves the right to automatically cancel the booking without any verbal or written notice.
- All cancellations and/or amendments will attract the following charges, which will automatically be debited (this will include amendments, which cancel any given nights reserved).
|100% Cancellation charge for total services reserved if cancelled 6 or fewer days in advance; (this includes all "no-shows" - non-arrivals without written valid reason for cancellation caused by illness or death).|
- 75% Cancellation charge for total services reserved if cancelled between 7 and 14 days prior to arrival;
- 50% Cancellation charge as outlined above if cancelled between 15 and 21 days prior to arrival;
- 25% Cancellation charge as outlined above if cancelled between 22 and 30 days prior to arrival;
- 0% Cancellation charge if cancelled 31 or more days prior to arrival.
- Please note: Unforeseen cancellations due to war, unrest or any other related circumstances are subject to the abovementioned terms and do not constitute a valid reason for waiver of the cancellation policy terms.
- In the event of cancellation bonafide arising from illness or death, the provision of the consumer protection act apply, subject to proof being furnished.
JURISDICTION By making and accepting any booking, the parties enter into an agreement and consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate's Court in Pretoria having sole jurisdiction in respect of all legal proceedings connected with this agreement, notwithstanding that the amount of the matter in dispute exceeds the court's jurisdiction. COSTS All costs and disbursements including legal costs on the attorney and client scale incurred by Fantique cc. in collecting or endeavouring to collect any amounts due in terms hereof are payable by the party in default on demand including collection commission. NON WAIVER Neither party shall be regarded as having waived, or be precluded in any way from exercising, any right under or arising from this contract by reason of such party having at any time granted any extension of time for, or having shown any indulgence to, the other party with reference to any payment or performance hereunder, or having failed to enforce, or delayed in the enforcement of, any right of action against the other party. The failure of either party to comply with any non-material provision of this contract shall not excuse the other party from performing the latter's obligations hereunder fully and timeously
|Arrival & Departure Times|
|50% deposit is required to secure the booking|
- The balance is payable 2days prior to arrival !!!
- All rates are guaranteed for the dates/periods confirmed.
- All rates are inclusive of VAT at 14%, but exclude all other levies.
- All rates include a tea and coffee station.
- All rates are quoted in South African Rands and foreign currency payments are accepted at the daily bank rate of exchange valid in South Africa on the date that the payment is received.
- Double or twin beds are available. Please do state your preference at time of booking.
- Dinner reservations are essential when making your room reservation.
- Extra Meals, Drinks & gratuity need to be settled directly at the lodge on check out.