Custom built on the mountainside in historical Simon's Town, award-winning 4-star Mariner Guesthouse offers breathtaking sea views across False Bay. We are within walking distance of restaurants and beaches, and pride ourselves on offering style, comfort and friendly hospitality.
As an owner-managed establishment, we are able to be flexible and attentive to our guests' needs, and can offer a standard of service that is exceptional and personal. We look forward to making your stay an unforgettable one!
Facilities & Services:
This eco-friendly facility has been architecturally designed with space, comfort and luxury in mind. The decor is an elegant combination of classic and modern, with a light maritime touch to complement. The 8-bedroom building extends over three levels with a double-volume lounge and fireplace, while the dining area has large picture windows and opens onto a protected veranda where guests can enjoy a hearty breakfast.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Flat screen TV’s with DSTV
- Bar fridge with tea/coffee facilities and microwave
- Air-conditioning / heating / hair dryer / electronic safe
- Mini-library and information desk
- Evening shuttle to local restaurants
- Rooms Serviced Daily
- Off street parking
- Continental and cooked English Breakfast served daily
- Picnic baskets, snack platters and other meals available on request
- Panoramic Sea and Mountain Views from every room
Simon’s Town offers the best of both worlds. Just minutes away from hiking trails, the beach and other outdoor activities, this quaint town is also close to shopping centres, sport stadiums, theatres and the Cape Town city-centre.
- Boulders Beach & African Penguin Colony - 1km
- Boat Trips, Whale Watching & Shark Cage Diving - 1km
- Scratch Patch Mineral World - 5km
- Cape Point National Park & Cape of Good Hope - 10km
- Cape Point Vineyards - 15km
- Cape Point Ostrich Farm - 5km
- Chapman’s Peak - 15km
Please enquire for a detailed, tailor-made quote.
All rates include breakfast, unless otherwise stated.
Self-catering rates are available on request.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Guest House Accommodation of South Africa
- Member of Cape Town Tourism
- Member of TripAdvisor
- Responsible Tourism Africa Award
- TravelGround - Top Accommodation in Cape Peninsula
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- air conditioner (some units)
- babysitting service
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- DSTV in communal area
- internet facilities
- kitchenette only
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities