Custom built on the mountainside in historical Simon's Town, award-winning 4-star Mariner Guesthouse offers breathtaking sea views across False Bay. We are within walking distance of restaurants and beaches, and pride ourselves on offering style, comfort and friendly hospitality.
As an owner-managed establishment, we are able to be flexible and attentive to our guests' needs, and can offer a standard of service that is exceptional and personal. We look forward to making your stay an unforgettable one!
Facilities & Services:
This eco-friendly facility has been architecturally designed with space, comfort and luxury in mind. The decor is an elegant combination of classic and modern, with a light maritime touch to complement. The 8-bedroom building extends over three levels with a double-volume lounge and fireplace, while the dining area has large picture windows and opens onto a protected veranda where guests can enjoy a hearty breakfast.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Flat screen TV’s with DSTV
- Bar fridge with tea/coffee facilities and microwave
- Air-conditioning / heating / hair dryer / electronic safe
- Mini-library and information desk
- Evening shuttle to local restaurants
- Rooms Serviced Daily
- Off street parking
- Continental and cooked English Breakfast served daily
- Picnic baskets, snack platters and other meals available on request
- Panoramic Sea and Mountain Views from every room
Simon’s Town offers the best of both worlds. Just minutes away from hiking trails, the beach and other outdoor activities, this quaint town is also close to shopping centres, sport stadiums, theatres and the Cape Town city-centre.
- Boulders Beach & African Penguin Colony - 1km
- Boat Trips, Whale Watching & Shark Cage Diving - 1km
- Scratch Patch Mineral World - 5km
- Cape Point National Park & Cape of Good Hope - 10km
- Cape Point Vineyards - 15km
- Cape Point Ostrich Farm - 5km
- Chapman’s Peak - 15km
Please enquire for a detailed, tailor-made quote.
All rates include breakfast, unless otherwise stated.
Self-catering rates are available on request.
- Mariner Guesthouse will retain the full deposit payment in the case of cancellations made within 30 days of arrival date, and in the case of "No Shows".
- A 90% refund on deposits received will apply to bookings cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival.
- After check-in, no refunds will be offered for shortened stays.
Arrival & Departure Times
Check-in time is from 2pm on the arrival date, and check-out before 10am on the day of departure.
Terms Of Payment
- Deposits and cancellation fees are calculated on the full booking value.
- A 50% deposit will be required to secure a booking.
- On receipt of a deposit a written Booking Confirmation / Receipt will be forwarded to the client.
- The balance of the booking value (50%) is to be paid on arrival.
- We accept all major credit cards, EFTs and cash, but regret no debit cards or foreign currency.
- Payment for meals and other incidentals to be made on the day of departure.
- Rates and tariffs include VAT @ 14%.
Children 5 years and younger will be charged a service fee of R230, with FREE breakfast.
For children aged 6 - 10 years a service fee of R 330 per child per night (inclusive of breakfast) will be charged if sharing a room with parents (maximum of 2 children per room).
A mattress or baby-cot is available on request at no extra charge.
R 360 will be levied on the double room rate for a 3rd adult per room per night, inclusive of breakfast.