Maribelle's Bed & Breakfast
|Address:||84 Cedar Street
|Contact :||Chris or Isabelle|
|Local Tel :||012-3616970|
|INT Tel :||+27-12-3616970|
|Local Fax :||012-3616970|
|INT Fax :||+27-12-3616970|
|Cell (1) :||082-9574378|
|Cell (2) :||082-6627716|
Maribelle's Bed & Breakfast
1. Warm & luxurious hospitality 2. Affordable rates 3. Good security 4. Ideal location for the business traveler and tourist 5. Beautiful and tranquil setting.
When you have all these characteristics, what more do you need, so don't look too far - feel free to contact us..
Maribelle's B&B is situated in the eastern suburbs of Pretoria. Enjoy a hearty breakfast, whether it be a Continental, full English or health breakfast, on the patio or under palm trees in a tranquil setting at the poolside. We speak English, Afrikaans, German, Dutch and Polish fluently. Relax at the poolside or find one of the many secluded spots in the garden to read or watch the abundant bird life visit our attractive garden, with the calming sound of trickling water in the background from the several water features - tranquility and peace are guaranteed!
We have 3 luxury en-suite rooms, affordable and value for money. Separate entrance and private living area. Exquisitely furnished rooms, lead into a relaxing swimming pool area surrounded by sub-tropical plants. Observe and listen to the abundant bird life.
- Elephant Room: Twin or double beds, shower and toilet en-suite. View on to the pool area and your own patio.
- Leopard Room: Twin or double beds, shower and toilet en-suite. View on to the pool area and your own patio.
- Giraffe Room: Twin or double beds, shower and toilet en-suite. View on to the pool area and your own patio.
- TV in rooms, SABC, DSTV, M-Net + DVD channel.
- Fax and internet facilities
- Laundry service
- Swimming pools (towels provided)
- Braai/Barbecue facilities
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Iron/Ironing board in rooms
- Heaters in rooms
- Radios in rooms
- Hair dryer in rooms
- No smoking in rooms
- Day Tour packages are available and an O.R.Tambo International Airport shuttle service..
We are in close proximity to:
- Major hospitals
- Shopping Malls
- Hiking trail
- Restaurants and Cinemas
- N1 and N4 freeways
- Pretoria University - ± 7 km
- Menlyn shopping centre / CSIR ± 2.5 km
- Innovation Hub / Persequor Techno Park ± 3.5 kms
- Scienta Techno Park (Gravity training) ± 3.5kms
- Safari Garden Centre ± 1.5 kms
- Presleys Night Club ± 2 kms
- Loftus Rugby Stadium / Pretoria East Hospital ± 7 kms
- Wilgers / Faerie Glen Hospitals ± 3 kms
- Sun Gardens Hospice ± 1.5kms
- Silver Lakes Golf Estate / Lombardi Estate ± 7 kms
- University of South Africa (Unisa) / Union Buildings ± 12 kms
- Lynnwood Bridge - Atterbury Theatre / Planet Fitness Gym ± 1.5 kms
- Gold Reef City / Apartheid Museum ± 60 kms
- Chez Charlene and Riverside Castle Function Venues ± 11kms
- Diep in die Berg Function Venue and Tuscan BBQ ± 5 kms
- 3 Star grading awarded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
- Member of the National Accommodation Association of South Africa
- Member of the Guest House Association of Tshwane/Pretoria East
- AA Quality assured - Highly recommended accommodation
For our overseas visitors: Pretoria is fortunate to have pleasant weather
with Summer rainfall (October - April).
Maribelle's B&B is situated at an altitude of 1374 m above sea level.
Our Summers are warm to hot with cool evening temperatures.
Our Winters are generally mild with warm days and evenings cool to cold temperatures.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Highly Recommended
- National Accommodation Association
Directions: (Follow the brown sign boards on Lynnwood Road after Sanlam Street at Glenfair shopping Center).
From O.R. Tambo International Airport, take the R21 freeway to Pretoria,
after 38kms, take the (N1) Pretoria Oos, Polokwane exit, pass the Rigel, Garsfontein and Atterbury Road exits and then you take the (M6) Lynnwood Rd/CSIR turn-off (at the white steel pedestrian bridge). Turn right over the freeway and proceed through 2 sets of traffic lights, passing Glenfair Shopping Center and a BP filling station on your left hand side. At the 3rd set of traffic lights (Camellia Ave) turn left. Proceed along Camellia Ave and pass another BP filling station, at the 4th street on your right hand side,turn right into Lancia Street and then left into Cedar Street. (No.84 - 200 metres on your left).
From Johannesburg Take the N1 north towards Pretoria, when you reach the N1 Pretoria East, Polokwane (Pietersburg) and N14 Krugersdorp intersection, proceed in the direction of Polokwane on the N1 North. Pass the Rigel, Garsfontein and Atterbury Road exits and then you take the (M6) Lynnwood Road/CSIR turn-off. Follow map for further directions.
From the West (City centre), drive all along Schoeman Street, pass Macdonalds on your left just before the road the becomes the N4 Freeway, pass Johannesburg exit and also the Lynburn/Watermeyer St turn-off and then take the Rossouw Street (M13) exit, turn right over the freeway and turn right into Theuns Street. Follow map for further directions. Alternatively you can drive from Loftus Stadium along Lynnwood Road and pass over the N1 freeway. Follow map for directions.
From the East (Silver Lakes), drive along Lynnwood Rd through Hans Strydom Rd intersection proceed along Lynnwood Rd, pass Wilgers Hospital and Safari Garden Centre also on your left, turn right into Jacobson Drive.There is a Sasol filling station and the Lynnridge Mall on the corner. Proceed along Jacobson Drive, then turn left into Lancia Street, at the mini circle, pass Greenwood Street on your right and then turn right into Cedar Street (No.84 -200 metres on your left).
From Witbank and Rustenburg, take the N4 Freeway, take the Rossouw St (M13) exit, from Witbank turn left into Rossouw Street and from Rustenburg turn right over the freeway and then turn right into Theuns Street. Follow map for further directions.
From Pietersburg (Polokwane), drive along the N1 Freeway, take N4 Witbank freeway pass the Lynburn Rd / Watermeyer St turn-off and then take the Rossouw Street (M13) exit, turn right over the Freeway, turn right into Theuns Street.Follow map for further directions.
- Payment Methods
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted