Over the years, this classic Cape Town bed & breakfast has earned an enviable reputation for relaxed and genuine hospitality. Originally a Victorian gentleman's house, Liberty Lodge became a fabric emporium and even a bordello in the 1940's! Today, it combines a skilful mix of Victorian, Art Deco and contemporary décor, with some stunning feature pieces.
The four uniquely decorated rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and heaters, an electronic wall safe, hairdryer, a range of toiletries and most importantly comfortable beds! Complimentary Wi-Fi and safe on street parking is available. A hearty hot and cold breakfast is served every morning to set you up for the day either inside or outside in the charming ground-floor greenery courtyard.
Perfectly situated to make the most of your Cape Town holiday or business trip, Liberty Lodge sits on the lower slopes between Table Mountain cable car station and Cape Town CBD. Restaurants and cafes abound in trendy Tamboerskloof and tourist sites are in close proximity.
- Sleeps 8 in 4 rooms.
- air conditioner (all units)
- airport transfers
- aquarium (less than 5km)
- bar fridge
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV in room
- electronic safe
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- phone in room
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- sauna/steam room (less than 3km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- wi-fi / hotspot