This luxury fully furnished self-catering beach front apartment is situated
in Amanzimtoti on the beach. Amanzimtoti's beach offers the visitor excellent
sea swimming in areas protected by shark nets. This stretch of coast is also a
favourite with anglers.
This modern 6-sleeper holiday apartment offers beautiful views of the ocean from the balcony, main bedroom, kitchen and living room. It consists of 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen and living room. The kitchen is equipped with modern amenities, large fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumbler drier, microwave oven and under counter oven. On the balcony is a braai, overlooking the ocean. The living room has a flat screen TV and DSTV.
The Toti shopping mall is within walking distance from the complex and The
Gallery shopping mall is a mere 5km drive away.
The cabana is 65km from King Shaka International Airport. Access to the property is controlled by remote including automatic gates with dedicated basement parking.
In the lagoon next to the complex one can hire rowing boats and canoes. Birders may enjoy the bird sanctuary not far away. One can make a thirty minute walk through the indigenous forest and enjoy viewing some of the 150 species that make this their home. A twenty minute trip out to sea from Amanzimtoti lies the Aliwal Shoal, rated by Diver Magazine as one of the world's top ten dive sites. Here you can dive with Tiger sharks and Hammerheads and can see the huge Brindle Bass and several types of Ray. All this, a Beautiful Beach, plenty restaurants, 30km from uShaka Marine World, Kings Park, Absa Rugby Stadium, Moses Madiba stadium and Durban Marine Parade awaits you.
Aangename ervaring en lekker gemaklik gekuier!
Ons is vriendelik deur Lani ontvang wat ons deur die woonstel geneem het en laat tuis voel het. Die woonstel is baie gerieflik, ruim en alles wat mens nodig het om lekker te rus. Geriewe is naby al die winkels en in 'n stil area, maar 50 meter vanaf die heerlikste stapstrand in Amanzimtoti. Sal verseker die verblyf aanbeveel, veral as mens lekker wil vakansie hou en naby al die geriewe wil wees.
Michael Lombard - Traveling with spouse / partner - December 2014
Ons het baie lekker gekuier!!!
Baie dankie Christenette Pretorius
Lovely place to enjoy your holiday
Would recommend to all. What a great place to relax.
Lynda Steyn - Traveling with friends - December 2014
- air conditioner (some units)
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- DSTV in room
- fishing (less than 3km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities onsite
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- nature trail onsite
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- radio in room
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer in unit
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- whale watching onsite
- Just past the Pavilion Mall on the N3 Durban bound, take the N2 South.
- Approximately 12 kilometres past the old Durban International Airport, take the Adams Road off- ramp.
- Follow the left turning slip-road at the T-junction and again nearly immediately right into Link Road. Stay in the right hand lane.
- At the T-junction (Link Road, Beach Road) turn right into Beach Road.
(Beach Road becomes a one-way here).
- Carry on and you will see L'Escalier Cabanas on your left hand side (before the road makes a turn to the right to follow the lagoon).