Lembali Lodge is a spacious and stylish contemporary house situated in
tranquil tree filled surroundings in the prestigious suburb of Morningside.
Perfectly positioned for the discerning business and leisure traveler, the Lodge
is less than 10 minutes from the city centre, the International Convention
Centre and Durban's main beaches. It is also only a stone's throw away from the
city's premier restaurant mecca, Florida Road.Room 1:
The six suite Lodge provides state-of-the art bedroom and bathroom accommodation
and also a ten seater boardroom/dining room for corporate meetings and
Positioned directly opposite Jameson Park with its famous rose gardens, the
Lodge boasts a 100sqm wooden pool deck with magnificent views over the park, the
city and the Indian Ocean.
This exclusive guest lodge is also ideally suited for whole house rental, which
comes complete with highly efficient and friendly staff, including driver/butler
All suites have air-con; bar fridge ; tea and coffee making facilities;
hairdryers; TV; Wi-Fi
King size bed (which unzips into two twin beds), TV
lounge area, balcony overlooking park, city and sea. Fabulous cemcrete
bathroom with shower and bath.Room 2:
Queen size bed, balcony overlooking park, city and sea.
King size bed which unzips into two twin beds. State of
the art cemcrete and pebble shower and bath. Room 4:
Double bed. This room has its own small private
interleading sitting room. Cemcrete and pebble shower. Room 5:
Queen size bed; thatched balcony facing inland; cemcrete
and pebble shower. Room 6:
King size bed (which unzips into two twin beds), cemcrete
and pebble shower, lounge/ TV area (with full Dstv) leading on to pool deck.
This room inter leads with conference room and is only suite on ground
- Outdoor deck and pool area
- Lounge with dining facilities and 42" plasma TV, folding doors leading on to pool deck
- Breakaway Room Small upstairs lounge
- Conference/Meeting Room equipped with all standard conference equipment, seating max 10 delegates. Folding doors leading to outdoor eating area and pool deck.
- Superb catering.
- Private Dinners and Functions can be arranged
- Driver/Airport transport - extra charge for use of resident driver and lodge vehicle
- Secure Parking
- Khaya Lembali Conference Centre, Up market conference centre for small to medium conferences, walking distance only 300 meters away
- International Conference Centre (ICC), under 10 minutes drive
- Jameson Park and Mitchell Park, for walks and relaxation directly opp. Lodge
- Botanical Gardens for picnics and concerts a 5 minute drive
- Florida Road/Windermere Road Within walking distance of 30 of Durban's premier restaurants, pubs and clubs
- Greyville Race Course Home of the Durban July and the Gold Cup horse racing events. 5 minutes drive
- Durban's Main Beaches under 10 minutes drive
- Golf courses Durban Country Club, Royal Durban and Windsor golf courses less than 10 minutes drive
- ABSA Rugby Stadium and Kingsmead Cricket Ground Less than 10 minutes drive
- Suncoast Casino and Entertainment World Less than 10 minutes drive
- uShaka Marine World and The Point World class marine park and Dolphinarium, with fabulous restaurants and shops - approx 15 minutes drive
- Essenwood Flea Market Saturday market with arts, crafts, clothing and fabulous food. 5 minutes drive
- Gateway Shopping Complex 2nd largest shopping centre in the Southern Hemisphere - Shops, movies, theatre, art galleries, wave house and a vast array of restaurants. 20 minutes drive
Spectacular beaches and restaurants in this coastal village 20 minutes from
Run in conjunction with Khaya Lembali Conference Centre. Can potentially use
conference room, lounge and breakaway area, depending on Lodge occupancy
>From Musgrave/Innes Road:
Lembali Lodge, 355 Montpelier Road, is situated on the extension of
Montpelier Road, above Musgrave Road running along the side of Jameson
Park. If travelling north along Musgrave Road from King Dinuzulu Rd
(Berea Rd), turn left into Montpelier, just before Mitchell Park robots.
If travelling south along Innes Road (which becomes Musgrave Road at
Mitchell Park robot intersection) cross robot at Mitchell Park and turn
right into Montpelier Road. Park will be on right hand side - Look for
thatched entrance on left hand side of road.
>From Trematon Drive/Peter Mokaba Rd.(North Ridge Rd.)
From Trematon Drive continue south until it becomes Peter Mokaba Rd
(North Ridge Rd.) Pass Engen Garage on right and continue along
extension of North Ridge with Jameson Park on left. 355 Montpelier Road
is on corner of Montpelier and Peter Mokaba Rd (North Ridge Rd.) Look
for thatched driveway entrance.
>From City or Sandile Thusi Rd. (Argyle Rd.)
Get into Florida Road and continue up to Mitchell Park robots. Turn left
into Musgrave Road and immediately take first right into Montpelier
Road. 355 Montpelier Road has thatched entrance and is on the left side
of road opposite Jameson Park.
>From Durban International Airport:
Take N2 north, then N3 Durban, then take Berea off ramp after the
Tollgate Bridge and turn left into Stephen Dlamini Rd. (Essenwood Rd).
Follow Stephen Dlamini Rd. (Essenwood Rd.) for full length of road
(approx 3ks). At end of Stephen Dlamini Rd. (Essenwood Rd.) Road is
Jameson Park, veer left into Montpelier Road and look for thatched
entrance on left opposite park.
-29 49 37.66 (-29.82712777777778)
31 0 26.02 (31.00722777777778)
Single night bookings to be paid in full on confirmation.
The full amount will be forfeited if the booking is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to arrival or the
guest(s) are a no show.
Less than 7 days: forfeit the full deposit.
From 7 to 14 days: forfeit 75% of the deposit
From 14 to 21 days: forfeit 50% of the deposit
From 21 to 28 days: forfeit 25% of the deposit
Final balance payable on arrival; NO REFUND for early departure or non arrival.
Arrival & Departure Times
CHECK IN: From 14h00 until 20h00. We do NOT allow check-ins after 21h00, unless
arranged prior to arrival. An overtime rate of R100 per hour is charged after 21h00
CHECK OUT: no later than 10h00 Monday-Sunday. Unless agreed otherwise.
Terms Of Payment
Our bank details will be provided once we have received confirmation of a booking when a minimum 50% deposit will be required. The e-mail providing our bank details will stipulate when the deposit must be paid by, together with Proof of Payment via fax, e-mail or SMS, otherwise we can, at our discretion, cancel the reservation without any further notification to you.
Single night bookings to be paid in full on confirmation
We accept payment via EFT directly into our bank account; cash payment in ZAR (South African Rand); credit card payment via VISA or MASTERCARD. We do not accept American Express
You will also be required to provide the following information:
. Confirmation that our Terms & Conditions have been understood and accepted
. Full names of ALL occupants.
. Nationality of all guests and ID document
. ETA: Estimated time of arrival / flights times if applicable
. Contact cell phone no. in case we need to make contact prior to check in
. Do you require a car parking space?
SECURITY: We appreciate that on occasions a guest(s) may need to be dropped off or picked up from the
guest house. However, no person(s) other than registered/paying guests are allowed on the premises without prior approval by the guesthouse owners. Only paying/registered guests are permitted to occupy the accommodation. We do NOT allow unregistered/non paying guests to sleep over
NON-SMOKING POLICY: Lembali Lodge is a NON SMOKING establishment but ash trays are provided for
guests to smoke outdoors and on balconies.