This privately owned, beachfront house is located right on Drake's beach, at Leisure Bay.
The whole house can be rented as a ten bedroom house and can accommodate 22 or as a separate downstairs and upstairs unit. The upstairs unit has 6 bedrooms and the unit downstairs 4 bedrooms.
It is self-catering and fully furnished, spacious and has every facility needed for a relaxing and enjoyable stay whilst on holiday.
- The upstairs unit has 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and sleeps 12 (4 couples and 5 children).
- Five of the bedrooms are en-suite.
- 3 Bedrooms as well as the lounge have a magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and open up with sliding doors onto the balcony that runs the length of the house.
- There is a large kitchen fully equipped with microwave, 2 ovens, 2 fridges/freezers and all other conveniences.
- The dining table seats 12 people.
- The patio has 2 built-in braais and a large table for outside dining with a breathtaking view of the beach.
- The house downstairs has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and sleeps 10 (3 couples and 4 children).
- 2 Bedrooms are en-suite.
- The lounge and two of the bedrooms open onto the patio with sliding doors.
- The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, oven, 2 fridge/freezers and other conveniences.
- The dining table seats 10 people.
- The large veranda has a built-in braai and outside dining area overlooking the beach.
- There is a lock up garage as well as under covered, fenced parking for each house. A security guard, on night duty.
Bring your own towels, beach equipment, food, groceries and toiletries. Bed linen is supplied. There is a separate laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a maid available everyday for each unit.
Please note: No smoking inside the house.
- Beach (absolutely on the beach)
- Built in braai
- Kitchen (fully equipped)
- Double oven
- Lock-up safe
- Microwave in kitchen
- Covered parking
- Laundry facilities onsite
- Private entrance
- Flatscreen tv per unit
- DVD player
- Security guard
- Pets allowed
- Relax, unwind and enjoy seaside activities all year round.
- Rock and surf fishing - winter months being more rewarding.
- The spectacular sardine run is scheduled between May and August.
- Whale spotting - Southern Right, Humpback, Minky, Orca and Bryde's - through the year.
- Boating activities on the mighty Umtamvuna River.
- Explore the Transkei's wild coast.
- Adventure activities - Oribi Gorge for bungee jumping / abseiling, Golf - there are 5 superb courses within a 30 minute drive.
- Visit the Beaver Creek coffee farm Nature and hiking trails
- Visit the space centre Ski boat-fishing charters from Port Edward.
- Scuba diving excursions from Shelly Beach.
- Nearby casino for gambling and entertainment.
- Farm stalls, craft studios, coffee shops, Crocodile Park etc.
- Tennis, bowls, squash, golf - local clubs welcome visitors.
- Visit the petrified forest and fossil beds at the the Wild Coast.
In the event of a cancelled booking, the following will be applicable:
10% fee will be levied on all cancellations on the total amount of the booking if cancelled 60 days or more before arrival.
50% refund of deposit paid if cancelled 30 - 60 days before arrival, unless replaced with another booking.
No refund of deposit if cancelled within 30 days of arrival, unless management is able to re-book for the entire period that was previously booked.
The full booking fee will be forfeited if cancelled within 14days of arrival.
No refunds on early departures
Leisure Beach house reserves the right to cancel a booking and refund your deposit 14 days before arrival for any UNFORSEEN reason whatsoever.
Arrival & Departure Times
Sufficient time is needed to clean the house before new occupants arrive.
Check in time is 14h00
Check out time is 10h00
Terms Of Payment
Bookings will be only be confirmed on receipt by a 50% deposit of the rental fee.
Send proof of payment to: email@example.com
The balance of the rental fee needs to be paid 14 days before arrival. Should the payment not be honoured for any reason whatsoever, you will not have access to the house. You will also be liable for all legal costs incurred in recouping any outstanding money.
The maids, one for each house needs to be paid an additional R150 per day each for their services, during your stay.
Low season rates only applicable to a minimum of 7 days stay.
Bookings for Weekends on it’s own will be charged at the Peak Season rate.
Minimum stay of 7 days is required during school holidays.
Unfortunately we don’t take any bookings arriving or departing on a Saturday.
The house is non-smoking and no smoking will be allowed inside the house.
Should any T.V sets, electrical appliances, electricity supply, water supply or any other facility or appliance become faulty during your stay, we will endeavour to have it repaired or replaced as soon as possible. However, no reduction in rental fees will be given.