Leisure Beach House
This privately owned, beachfront house is located right on Drake's beach, at Leisure Bay.
The whole house can be rented as a ten bedroom house and can accommodate 22 or as a separate downstairs and upstairs unit. The upstairs unit has 6 bedrooms and the unit downstairs 4 bedrooms.
It is self-catering and fully furnished, spacious and has every facility needed for a relaxing and enjoyable stay whilst on holiday.
- The upstairs unit has 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and sleeps 12 (4 couples and 5 children).
- Five of the bedrooms are en-suite.
- 3 Bedrooms as well as the lounge have a magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and open up with sliding doors onto the balcony that runs the length of the house.
- There is a large kitchen fully equipped with microwave, 2 ovens, 2 fridges/freezers and all other conveniences.
- The dining table seats 12 people.
- The patio has 2 built-in braais and a large table for outside dining with a breathtaking view of the beach.
- The house downstairs has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and sleeps 10 (3 couples and 4 children).
- 2 Bedrooms are en-suite.
- The lounge and two of the bedrooms open onto the patio with sliding doors.
- The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, oven, 2 fridge/freezers and other conveniences.
- The dining table seats 10 people.
- The large veranda has a built-in braai and outside dining area overlooking the beach.
- There is a lock up garage as well as under covered, fenced parking for each house. A security guard, on night duty.
Bring your own towels, beach equipment, food, groceries and toiletries. Bed linen is supplied. There is a separate laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer. There is a maid available everyday for each unit.
Please note: No smoking inside the house.
- Beach (absolutely on the beach)
- Built in braai
- Kitchen (fully equipped)
- Double oven
- Lock-up safe
- Microwave in kitchen
- Covered parking
- Laundry facilities onsite
- Private entrance
- Flatscreen tv per unit
- DVD player
- Security guard
- Pets allowed
- Relax, unwind and enjoy seaside activities all year round.
- Rock and surf fishing - winter months being more rewarding.
- The spectacular sardine run is scheduled between May and August.
- Whale spotting - Southern Right, Humpback, Minky, Orca and Bryde's - through the year.
- Boating activities on the mighty Umtamvuna River.
- Explore the Transkei's wild coast.
- Adventure activities - Oribi Gorge for bungee jumping / abseiling, Golf - there are 5 superb courses within a 30 minute drive.
- Visit the Beaver Creek coffee farm Nature and hiking trails
- Visit the space centre Ski boat-fishing charters from Port Edward.
- Scuba diving excursions from Shelly Beach.
- Nearby casino for gambling and entertainment.
- Farm stalls, craft studios, coffee shops, Crocodile Park etc.
- Tennis, bowls, squash, golf - local clubs welcome visitors.
- Visit the petrified forest and fossil beds at the the Wild Coast.
- air conditioner (some units)
- beach (absolutely on the beach)
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- fishing onsite
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- parking all onsite
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite