|Address:||57 Kings Road
King William's Town
|Contact :||Tia, Danielle, Ronald, Roshnee|
|Local Tel :||043-6422531|
|INT Tel :||+27-43-6422531|
|INT Fax :||086-6870200|
|Cell (1) :||083-2321148|
|Cell (2) :||082-4576324|
Lavender House is centrally situated in a quiet suburb of King Williams Town. These two beautifully restored buildings wrapped by their scenic gardens are now the Lavender Guest House.
They have 16 En-Suite rooms consisting of their own tea/coffee making facilities, TV (M-Net, Dstv Channels), Fans, Heaters and Laundry Facilities. Each room is equipped with a desk for the Business Traveller and they have safe parking on the premises.
Each Room has been uniquely decorated by the owner. Some of the Rooms take you back to the Era of the Victorian Architectural Style with Victorian Baths and Antique Furniture.
They also Boast an impressive Lapa and Pool area were one can relax during the hot summer nights with friends, family and colleagues.
Every morning a wide variety of fresh fruits, yoghurt, cereals and an English breakfast is served. They offer a variety of lunches and dinners. They are within walking distance from town, shopping centres, banks, Restaurants, Hubertha Museum, and many other amenities.
King William's Town has much to offer for tourists. Come and visit the Steve Biko Foundation, Hubertha Museum, or the many beautiful historical buildings and churches in our town. For the more adventurous, the Amatola Hiking trail or Hogsback Mountains could be an experience of its own. Golfers can enjoy the scenic 18-hole golf course at the KWT Golf Club.
Bhisho being the Capital City of the Eastern Cape is only 5km away from King William's Town. This makes Lavender House the ideal stop over for the Business Traveller. The East London Airport is also only 60km away from King William's Town. Transport for Guests to and from the Airport can be arranged. King William's Town is the halfway stop between Durban and Cape Town.
Come and enjoy a relaxing stay and be assured that you will be thoroughly spoiled and looked after during your visit at Lavender Guest House.
Facilities / King William's Town / Lavender House:
- All major banks (within walking distance).
- Shopping complex (2km).
- Gym facilities (shopping complex).
- Restaurant, coffee shop and Spar within 500m.
- Hubertha museum (within walking distance).
- Golf course (less than 5km).
- Amatola hiking trail (1 hour drive).
- Hogsback Mountains (1 hour drive).
- Fans and Heaters.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Fresh towels supplied every day.
- TV (M-Net and DSTV channels).
- 4 Rooms with bath and Shower Facilities.
- 9 Rooms with only Shower.
- All meals are served in a communal dining/lounge room.
- Safe parking.
- Private entrance to all rooms.
- Shuttle services can be arranged.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Superior Accommodation
- Payment Methods
- Bed Configuration
- lavender and Rosemary House (Sleeps 2) x 16
- Room 1 - double
- bar fridge
- DSTV in room
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- microwave in unit
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area