|Address:||22 Berg Street
|Contact :||Ida de Villiers|
|INT Tel :||021-8723379|
|Cell (1) :||082-2602217|
|Cell (2) :||082-8054696|
Ladera-vista, meaning mountain view, is nestled against Paarlberg offering panoramic views of the Paarl Valley and the Drakenstein Mountains.
Ladera-vista offers five self-catering units in a rustic, country atmosphere that indulges the senses and rejuvenates even the most weary of minds.
All units are fully equipped with every amenity imaginable. Guests have access to the gorgeous pool area and a sheltered braai area. In addition, Ladera-vista is within walking distance of most necessary facilities, including a supermarket, a series of restaurants, an art gallery, the historic Strooidak Church, a farm dam and the starting point of a Paarlberg hiking route. The area offers may winetasting opportunities.
Layout of the Units:
- Room 1: 1 x double bed and 3 single beds in living area
- Room 2: 2 x Single beds
- Room 3: 1 x Double bed
- Room 4: 1 x Double bed and a Sleeper couch
- Room 5: 2 x Single beds/ King size bed – Full bathroom – Bath, shower indoor and outdoor
Each unit has its own facilities - Kitchenette and En-suite - shower and toilet.
Kitchenette contains: Bar fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, crockery and cutlery.
Units are equipped with air-cons, DSTV, free WiFi and hairdryers.
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- air conditioner (all units)
- braai / barbecue - communal
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- internet facilities
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- kitchenette only
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- wi-fi / hotspot