La Cigale Exclusive Self-Catering
La Cigale Exclusive Country Estate still has accommodation available over Australian Rugby Test Match Weekend on September the 28th & 29th, 2018 – PORT ELIZABETH
La Cigale is a All In One Venue, specialising in weddings, conferences,
self-catering accommodation and corporate functions.
Luxury Self-Catering chalets nestled in a tranquil indigenous garden in a sea
facing nature reserve in Sardinia Bay, 10 minutes from Port Elizabeth's airport,
along the Sunshine Coast, at the beginning of the famous Garden Route.
- Accommodation consists of 04 fully equipped, AA Superior, self-catering chalets.
- Each chalet can accommodate up to 04 adults
- Conveniently located in a sea facing Nature Reserve, only 04 km from the City and 10 minutes from Port Elizabeth International Airport.
- Exceptionally private and secure
- Chalets are serviced daily (except for Sundays & public holidays)
Each chalet consists of the following:
- Flat Screen and DSTV with Satellite Channels (43 channels)
- Two luxurious sleeper couches (complete with pillows; fitted sheets & Duvets)
Spacious fully equipped kitchen including the following:
- Built-in Stove/Oven
- Ample Built-in cupboards
- Tea & Coffee making amenities
- 03 saucepans with 03 lids & 01 frying pan
- Set of 04 dinner plates & 04 dessert plates & 04 bowls & 04 tea cups
- 01 Tea pot with Legend strainer (Tea)
- 04 Hi ball glasses (glass) & 04 Wine glasses & 04 glasses (plastic)
- 01 can opener & 01 cork screw
- 16 PC cutleries & 04 Steak knives & 01 bread knife & 03 wooden spoons
- 01 Bread board
- 01 cheese grater
- 01 colander (perforated bowl for rinsing food)
- 01 round tray (black)
- 01 marinex dish for oven & 01 salad dish
- 01 braai tong
- Iron & Board
Stylish double bedroom with top quality linen
One full bathroom (bath & shower) - Hand; Bath & Swimming Pool Towels provided
Private Patio complete with patio furniture, umbrella, Barbeque grill and wood.
- Built in safe
- Convenient and secure parking
- Remote Control Access & Exit to La Cigale - Regrets no pets
- We observe a policy of non smoking in the chalets
The wedding venue can accommodate up to 120 guests. With its serene surroundings
offers an ideal and intimate atmosphere for the most special day of your life.
We offer a large variety of menus which can be tailor made referring to personal
preferences and budgets.
Professional Wedding Planner and Co-ordinator - ideal for assisting couples
living out of town & abroad (inclusive in wedding package).
The chapel with its unique location amongst the indigenous forest, as well as
the meticulous attention to detail offers a fairy tale like setting for an
intimate wedding ceremony. Designed to facilitate all religions.
The venue is fully air-conditioned and offers the state of the art audiovisual.
Generator power as back up system and equipped with Fully Licenced Cash Bar.
Venue capacity and styles:
Cinema seating: 120, Schoolroom: 45, U-shape (single): 45, U-shape (both sides):
65, Boardroom: 45 delegates.
- Swimming pool with a stunning panoramic sea view
- Sun Deck with Patio Furniture overlooking the Ocean
- Comfortable pool area with sea view and covered braai area (barbeque)
- Various picnic spots surrounded by indigenous forest
Scenic pathways linking cottages and entertainment areas
- The unspoiled beaches of Sardinia bay Nature Reserve on your doorstep
- Watch the whales and the dolphins from a cruise in Algoa Bay (Port Elizabeth)
- Visit private safari and game parks i.e.; Kragga Kamma Game Park and Seaview Game & Lion Park and play with the lion cubs (Port Elizabeth)
- Walmer Park Shopping Centre (Variety of shops, kiddies' entertainment area, restaurants, cinemas) nearby
- Twenty minutes to The Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World
- Only one hour from world-renowned Shamwari Private Game Reserve & Addo Elephant National Park, home to more than four hundred elephants and to the Big Five
- Day trips to Tsitsikamma National Park, along the Garden Route