Kosmos Guest House
KOSMOS Guest House offers an ideal stay-over spot for anyone needing a peaceful overnight stay with guaranteed Northern Cape hospitality.
KOSMOS Guest House is situated in the tranquil suburb of Hadison Park. The main tourist attraction of Kimberley "The Big Hole" as well as the rugby stadium, Gariep MediClinic; North Cape Mall and Lenmed Hospital are right on your doorstep.
KOSMOS Guest House boasts TEN fully equipped, stylish bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom and own private entrance. The rooms are separate from the main house and all have sliding doors opening into the shady garden with two pools and braai facilities. Air con; DSTV; fridge; microwave oven; coffee & tea and electric blankets in winter are standard items in all rooms.
Secure parking is offered on the premises and an English breakfast is served during the week.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Highly Recommended
- Guest House Accommodation of South Africa
- National Accommodation Association
- air conditioner (all units)
- airport (less than 15km)
- airport transfers
- big game (less than 30km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- game drives (less than 30km)
- hunting (less than 30km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- sauna/steam room (less than 3km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in room (non-satellite)
- washing machine onsite
S 28° 45' 29. 8"
E 24° 44' 50. 9"
- Payment Methods
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Special Categories
- Gay Managed Accommodation