Klip Els (Wild Coffee) is the name of one of the many indigenous trees on this tranquil, African bush small-holding in Lanseria Airports.
The house has four double rooms with private bathrooms decorated in "out of Africa" style. A spacious, luxurious suite consists of a lounge, bathroom, two beds downstairs and two beds upstairs. You can relax in the lounge or experience a real African sunset on the big verandah.
Four spacious, up-market log chalets are situated around our rock pool
In the big thatched rondavel you can enjoy the breakfast of your choice. A real log fire can be arranged in the lapa.
Securely fenced in. TV with M-Net in bedrooms. Coffee and tea facilities. Prices include breakfast. Dinners can be arranged. 1km from the Coca-Cola Dome. 1km From Northgate shopping centre and 6km from Fourways. Ideal for wedding couples or guests as it is close to Oakfield Farm, Aviante, Casalinga, Garden World and other wedding and function venues at Beyers Naude Drive. Day trips to Lion and Rhino park, Sun City, and other tourist attractions can be arranged. Transfers to and from airports. Laundry facilities available.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- National Accommodation Association
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- airport (less than 15km)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- outdoor splash pool
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer onsite