Kiepersol Bed & Breakfast
Kiepersol B&B is situated in a quiet, safer, Northern up marketed area, Dan Pienaar, Bloemfontein.
Corporates, Tourists, families, GROUPS, singles all welcome!
Your hosts, Danie and Kitty offer warm hospitality and an unforgettable stay in:
3 stylish furnished rooms, 2 with an en suite bathroom with a bath and a shower and one luxury room with an en suit bathroom with a shower, basin and toilet. They have big wide desks to work on and are star graded by the TGCSA.
4x smaller chalet rooms (budget accommodation rooms, not graded) each with a shower, basin and toilet in. Each room has tea and coffee facilities, TV with one channel DSTV. These rooms are all spacious, with a fridge and a micro oven or stove.
Each room has own entrance in garden where you awake with bird songs in a tranquil environment.
- Room 1 - double bed in chaletroom in the garden. Own shower, basin toilet. DSTV (one channel). Wi Fi. Own entrance.
- Room 2 - double bed in chaletroom in the garden. Own shower, basin toilet. DSTV (one channel). Wi Fi. Own entrance.
- Room 3 - double bed in the garden. Own shower, basin toilet.DSTV (one channel). Wi fi. Own entrance.
- Room 4 - twin beds in the garden. Own shower, basin, toilet (there are 5x steps to climb) DSTV (one channel). Wifi in sittingroom of main building. Own entrance.
- Room 5 - 4x sleeper with double bed and a bunk bed Full bathroom with 2x basins, bath, shower and toilet DSTV (one channel). Wifi in sittingroom of main building. Own entrance.
- Room 6 - luxury twin bed room. Own en suite bathroom with shower, basin, toilet. DSTV (one channel). Wifi. Own entrance. 5x steps to climb.
- Room 7 - 3x sleeper with a doublebed and a single bed. Own en suite bathroom with a full bathroom with a bath, hand shower, toilet. DSTV (one channel). Own entrance. 5x steps to climb
Kiepersol is very much central and close to shopping and medical centres, schools, UFS, SUT, Colleges, stadium and:
- Botanical Gardens
- Central University of Technology, Free State (Technikon)
- University of the Free State
- Soccer Stadium
- Medi-Clinic, City Med, Bayswater Care
- Mimosa Mall
- Preller Square: More than 15x eating places
- Rugby Stadium.
- Sand du Plessis Theatre
- Sterrewag Theatre
- Near most schools - Oranje Meisieskool (1 km), Sentraal High School (one km), Brebener, Willem Postma Primary, St Andrews CBC, St Michaels, St Andrews, Eunice Primary and Secondary and Grey Primary and Secondary.
Awake with bird choruses, away from city bustle, yet very central.
- Uncapped WiFi in all our rooms and one channel DSTV
- Air-conditioning is available in room 6.
- Airport 10km, Bus terminus/Tourism centre 3km.
- Bowls (less than 5km).
- Braai area: Make use of two lapas or braai areas of Kiepersol guesthouse (2km).
- City Med (1km).
- Car Hire (2km).
- FULL DSTV in sitting room, one channal DSTV in each room.
- Fridge in room.
- Medi-Clinic (4km).
- Movies and cinema (3km).
- Casino Windmill (10km).
- N1 Highway (less than 6km).
- Parking behind gates.
- Restaurants (1km).
- Swimming pool (make use of the Kiepersol pool).
- TV in room, non satellite.
- Tea/Coffee in room on arrival.
- Linen provided.
- Safe and secure parking behind locked gates.
- Undercover secure parking
- We have 7x CCTV cameras around the house for safety for everyone. We have a record of 18 years where nothing unsafe happened in this area. SAP forum always mention to all guesthouses that preller mall, one kilo from us, is the safest to withdrawn money 24 hours a day in Bloemfontein.
- We rent out rooms from one day (24 hours)
- Laundry facilities on site
- Grey College
- Oranje meisieskool (1 kilo)
- Sentraal (one kilo)
- St Andrews CBC
- St Michaels
Breakfast is included with price.
All other meals are available but extra and must please be ordered before 12.00 midday the day before.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 2 Stars
- air conditioner (some units)
- DSTV in room
- wi-fi / hotspot
S 29 05.796'
E 26 12.902'
Enter with Nelson Mandela Dr. Move on straight on until 10th robot (First Avenue). Turn left in First Avenue. Move on, go up hill and on top of hill, KIEPERSOL is the 3rd street on right side and on entering Paul Roux Street, KIEPERSOL is Nr. 70 (4th house left).
Enter with Kennith Kaunda offramp, move on, over circle until first robot. Turn at robot right and from there turn left at 4th street (Paul Roux Street). Paul Roux Street is a long street with a short turn to right side at end. KIEPERSOL is in the short end. Ignore 3 streets which turn right out of Paul Roux Street. From the corner where you turn right at end (looks like T-junction), the 4th house on the right hand side.