Your hosts, Grahamstown, the heart of Settler Country. Our picturesque garden and sparkling swimming pool make for a perfect, tranquil stay.
Our home consists of 3 double rooms with en-suite bathrooms, a family unit with a double and a twin room, with private bathroom, and a lounge. Guests have their own entrance, lounge and the use of fridge and microwave.
Meander down the garden, and overlooking Grahamstown is a stunning 2-bedroom en-suite flat with lounge and kitchenette. There is also a well-appointed double en-suite garden flatlet available.
All rooms are tastefully furnished with TV, DStv, fans, heaters, electric blankets, a safe, hairdryers, clock/radio alarms and tea/coffee making facilities. For your security, we have off-street parking and an electric fence.
Hearty, delicious breakfasts are served each morning.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- babysitting service
- big game (less than 30km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- electric blankets
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- heaters in unit
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- hunting (less than 30km)
- internet facilities
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite