Humewood Villa Guest House
|Address:||99 Humewood Drive
|Local Tel :||021-557 5073|
|INT Tel :||+27-21-557 5073|
|Cell :||082-4453465 (Sandra)|
Humewood Villa Guest House
Humewood Villa Guest House is a luxurious home away from home establishment, well equipped to cater for the needs of both business and leisure travelers.
Conveniently situated in the upmarket Cape Town suburb of Parklands, 15 minutes to the V&A Waterfront and 10 minutes from Canal Walk Shopping Centre and the Grand West Casino.
A stone's throw away from Blouberg beachfront, renowned for its superb kite and wind surfing and picturesque views of Table Mountain and Robben Island, a stay of a lifetime awaits you.
There are 5 luxurious and comfortable en-suite bedrooms, all with French doors opening onto a secluded garden with pool and patio. All rooms are equipped with television, M-Net/DStv and tea/coffee making facilities, a bar fridge stocked with light beverages, fresh milk and mineral water. For your convenience laundry bags, alarm clocks, hairdryers and a safe for valuables is provided.
An extensive continental breakfast is provided daily with a full English breakfast on request. Enjoy your meals in a private, cosy dining room with fireplace or outside under the covered patio overlooking the pool and garden. Should you not wish to make use of the many restaurants, bars and entertainment facilities available in the area - dinner will be provided on request and with prior arrangement. Light meals and refreshments are available daily and can be enjoyed whilst relaxing in the lounge, garden or around the pool.
Services and facilities Provided
- Breakfast is served between 07:30am and 10:00am
- Secure parking is available on the premises
- Room serviced daily
- Telephone, fax, e-mail and internet facilities at reception
- Travel service to and from Cape Town International Airport can be arranged
- Hired car service can be arranged for your own account
- Assistance with bookings to tourist attractions
- Picnic baskets can be arranged for day trips
- Dry cleaning and laundry service is outsourced for your own account
Activities and Places of Interest
- 2 Golf Courses nearby, namely Milnerton Golf Club and Atlantic Beach Golf Estate
- Virgin Active and Planet Fitness are the two gym facilities available in the area
- Spend the day at Grand West Casino and entertainment centre, complete with an indoor ice skating rink
- Many upmarket shopping centres
- Restaurants and bars
- Hop on a ferry to and from Robben Island
- Pack a picnic basket and visit the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Game and Nature Reserve
- Take a cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain
- Many beautiful beaches only a few kilometers away
- The West Coast has many interesting and quaint fishing villages that can be visited
- Mountain biking, quad biking, sand boarding, surfing, abseiling, kite surfing and wind surfing are but a few of the sporting activities available
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- AA Highly Recommended
- Member of Cape Town Tourism
Exit 2nd off ramp left (Goodwood/ Grand West Casino) on N2 and turn right onto Vanguard Drive.
Continue with Vanguard drive, it becomes the N7 motorway.
Stay on the N7 for approximately 4 to 5 km untill the Plattekloof off ramp / turn off. Turn left, proceed to the T-Junction and turn right onto Koeberg Rd.
Take the Blaauwberg road, turn left and proceed on that road passing 5 traffic light intersections, at the 6th intersection - turn right onto West Coast road (R27 - Otto Du Plessis).
Continue on R27, at the 2nd set of traffic lights - turn right into Sandown Rd.
Ahead, you will approach a large traffic circle, proceed round the circle, right into Sunningdale Drive.
At the next large traffic circle, turn left into Humewood Drive and continue, through another traffic circle for approx 800m.
At the 2nd traffic circle on Humewood Drive, continue straight and we are the 3rd house (double story â€“ face brick) on the right â€“ Number 99.
There is a large sign and 4 outside lights on the wall.
- Payment Methods
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- airport transfers
- bar fridge
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in communal area
- DSTV in room
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- game drives (less than 30km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- lake (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- ostrich farm (less than 10km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- remote security
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- sauna/steam room (less than 3km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- washing machine onsite
- water skiing (less than 10km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot