Hout Bay Beach Cottage
Modern self-catering family holiday house, centrally located in a quiet
street 100 meters from Hout Bay beach in Cape Town. Perfect location; walk to
the beach, shops, restaurants, supermarket and Hout Bay Harbour. Close to Cape
Town City Centre (about 25km drive) and all major tourist attractions.
The sunny cottage is tastefully decorated in modern beach style, with a happy holiday feel and a great flow from the open plan living area to the garden with large private solar-heated pool. Close to everything, yet far enough from the main road to enjoy the tranquillity of the beautiful private and fully enclosed garden. Lovely mountain views.
WIFI, Samsung Flatscreen TV with PVR and full DSTV channels, second TV in the master bedroom with dual viewing, pre-recorded movies and DVD player.
Single garage plus off-street parking.
Clean and well maintained with luxury comforts throughout, from top quality pure cotton bed linen with electric blankets for the cooler evenings to fans for the warmer summer days. Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, kettle, toaster, fridge and freezer, coffee plunger, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. This cottage has everything you need for a perfect holiday! Indoor fire place, Weber BBQ/braai and an outdoor firepit.
Magical garden lights.
Three luxury bedrooms, two bathrooms:
- Master bedroom - KING BED, small en-suite bathroom with shower/basin/toilet, wardrobe, dressing table, safe for valuables, hairdryer. Mountain facing.
- The French room - QUEEN BED EXTRA LENGTH, wardrobe (leads onto family bathroom)
- The beach room - TWIN BEDS EXTRA LENGTH, wardrobe
- Family bathroom with toilet, basin, bath and shower over bath.
Children of all ages are welcome. The pool has a safety fence for toddlers.
The property is all on one level (no steps). We provide baby cot, high chair, stroller, kiddie's table and plenty of toys and books, black little scooter, sandpit, and much more.
Hout Bay is a vibrant community village, very popular with tourist and families, due to its absolute breathtaking scenery and mountains dropping into the Atlantic ocean. The village lies at the foot of the famous Chapman's Peak drive, known as one of the most beautiful dramatic coastal drives in the World. Close to the trendy Llandudno beach (5 mins) and popular Camps Bay Boulevard (15 mins). Hout Bay offers many great child-friendly restaurants, wonderful markets (Bay Harbour market in the weekends is a MUST), many shops, vibrant harbour with boat trips to seal island, beautiful hikes and walks, and 'The world of birds' with monkey jungle.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Member of TripAdvisor
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- braai/barbeque (some units)
- dishwasher (some units)
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV (premium)
- DSTV in some rooms
- DVD player
- electric blankets
- fishing (less than 3km)
- hair dryer
- heaters in unit
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- internet facilities
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- linen & towels provided
- lock-up garage
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave (some units)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- Portable (movable) fans in cottage
- private entrance
- private pool
- private pool (some units)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- sailing rentals (less than 5km)
- spa facilities
- stove in unit
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer in unit
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine in unit
- washing machine onsite
- wheelchair friendly
- wi-fi / hotspot