|Rate Sheet 2021||Based on 10 People|
|School Holidays excl December||R3750/night|
|Non School Holidays Mid Term||R2500/night.|
|Sunday - Friday 5 Night School Term||R2250/night|
|Minimum 7 Nights stay School Term||R1950/night|
|Single Family Covid Rate||R2500/night Max 5|
Rates are subject to change without notice.
|Terms Of Payment|
|50% OF THE TOTAL TO BE PAID ON CONFIRMATION.|
THE BALANCE TO BE PAID ON OR BEFORE THE DAY PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
THE BREAKAGE DEPOSIT WILL ONLY BE REFUNDED AFTER 14 DAYS IF ALL IS IN ORDER
Highrocks Beach House Bank Account Details
Name of Account: Mr J K M Taylor
Bank: Investec Bank Limited
Branch No: 58 01 05
Account Number: 10011175958
Swift code: IVESZAJJXXX
Reference: Surname and Dates (eg. 12 -25 jan) Smith 3 -8 Apr
Please note if the reference is not inserted it makes confirmations difficult!!
|Arrival & Departure Times|
|ARRIVAL TAIME 14H00|
DEPARTURE TIME 10H30
IF THIS IS TO BE CHANGED IT MUST BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING
Thank you for booking Highrocks for your holiday. Outlined below are the Terms and Conditions relating to this booking. Also included are the important Names/Contractors and their respective contact details in case of emergency.
Stay well and enjoy!
1. Arrival and departure times are 14h00 and 10h30 respectively. Any changes to these times must be confirmed by the owner in writing or a surcharge of R200 will be levied for every hour or part thereof, that late departure has occurred.
2. Terms of payment. 50% of the total charge to be paid up front to secure the booking, the balance MUST be paid 7 days PRIOR to arrival. The keys for the houses will be issued once the full amount owing has been paid in full.
3. The Beach House can accommodate a maximum of 12 persons. If the number is expected to exceed this you MUST receive the approval in writing from the owner however failure to do this and the number of guests exceeds 12 the owner has the right to add the extra guests at an average room rate calculated on the booking rate and charge you the tenant.
4. Any social gathering planned that exceeds 12 must have the approval in writing from the Owner. Any social gathering that is approved will be levied R75/person over and above the number of permitted guests that being 12. No social gathering can exceed 40. Noise levels to be managed at all times and all loud music must be turned down no later than 22H00. Failure to adhere to any of the above will result in the forfeiture of the entire deposit.
5. All items of furniture are to remain in the place that they are found. If moved there will be a relocation charge deducted from the deposit if not relocated back to the original position.
6. Pets. Please request permission prior to arrival. Please clean up after your pets. Any damage to property by your pets you will be held responsible and a charge for cleaning will be deducted from the deposit.
7. Cleaning Charge is Mandatory, the domestic worker charge is R150/day and R250/day for Public Holidays (Please Note this amount must not be payed to the staff member) either pay prior to arrival or it can be deducted from the Refundable Deposit.
8. Exclusion from Rental. Where the accommodation is taken up the retention(breakage deposit)shall be used for the replacement of damaged or missing items from the house, repair, cleaning or replacement of damage to furniture or fittings, special hire charged if required, unpaid rental and any abnormal cleaning charges.
9. The property is accepted as including all furniture, fittings and accessories “voetstoots” and in the condition in which they are found, and shall be left in the same order and good condition, fair wear and tear expected. The Owner takes no responsibility for the breakdown or malfunction of appliances during your stay, however, we shall make every effort to repair faulty appliances that are reported to us timeously.
10. Soap, bath towels and toilet paper will be provided by the owner. Please advise if these items need to be replenished. Please bring your own beach towels.
11. There is a no smoking indoors rule. Failure to adhere to this will result in the entire deposit being forfeited.
12. A gate remote, alarm remote and keys will be provided to you. If the gate remote or alarm remote is misplaced there will be a R500 deduction from your deposit. All keys are the responsibility of the guest. Any lost keys will result in a R250 deduction from your deposit/key.
13. Breakages of crockery. The cost of replacement will be deducted from your deposit. Any furniture, windows/doors or any other asset that is damaged by the guest the cost of which will be deducted from the deposit. Any shortfall the guest undertakes to make good the shortfall over and above the paid in deposit.
14. The outdoor Umbrella s and cushions are to be brought down or brought undercover during periods of high wind or rain. Failing to do so and any resulting damage as a result thereof will be for the account of the guest.
15. The Beach Gate is chained and locked, on leaving the premises to go to the beach, please ensure that the gate is closed and bolted shut for your own security.
16. The property is secured by way of external beams, trellidoors and armed response. It is the responsibility of the guests to ensure that the alarm systems are activated when going to bed at night. Any items misplaced/stolen is for the account of the guest and the owner takes no responsibility.
17. If there is any form of illegal activity or malicious damage to property, a complaint will be made at the local SAP Charge Office by the owner and a CRIMINAL CASE opened for investigation.
18. Double Bookings. If, in the extraordinary situation, a double booking is made which is an oversight of the Owner. The full booking payment will be repaid plus a R500 surcharge payable to the guest whose booking was cancelled.
19. Entry and residing at the Beach House the guest does so entirely at their own risk. The owners will not accept responsibility for any action/accident that may take place on the property that results in damage to THE GUESTS’ PERSON OR BELONGINGS. The tenant further exempts the Landlord from any loss or damage be it personal or to belongings in the case of fire, criminal activity or weather.
20. The repayment of the full or part of the deposit will occur within 14 days after taking the above into account. Please provide the owner with your correct banking details.
21. Terms of Payment. 50% confirms the booking. The other 50% to be paid 14 days prior to arrival.
22. Cancellation Policy. More than 6 months 100% Refund, less than 6 months 50% Refund, and less than 3 months is 0% Refund.