The house with a perfect location, right on the sea, consists of the following:
- 4 Bedrooms, of which 2 en-suite and the rest share 1 bathroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas electric stove, microwave, dishwasher andfridge.
- Separate scullery with washing machine, dryer, fridge, freezer, iron and vacuum cleaner.
- Open plan kitchen, dining room, lounge, bar, barbeque area with full amazing sea view.
- Pool table.
- Three large fully fold away, glass patio doors open up to a spacious outside patio. Plus upstairs private balcony leading off master bedroom, all at 8 meters from the sea.
- Indoor all weather barbeque area, with bar fridge and icemaker. Weber barbeque and gas barbeque available for outside use.
- 50" Flat screen TV in lounge. DVD player.
- Radio and CD Player.
- Outside hot and cold open air shower.
- Undercover parking.
- Alarm system with armed response.
No pets and no smoking allowed, only outside and on balcony.
Bed linen and bath towels will be provided.
A once off cleaning fee of R500 will be charged with every booking.
Franskraal, at the edge of the Danger Point Peninsula, is an unpretentious quaint town.
Franskraal has a long sand-beach crossing the outlet of the Uilkraals-estuary, a known birding hotspot. Just next to the first row of houses of Franksraal is the entrance to a small but old milkwood forest. This "Melkhoutbos Trail" is open to the public. The trail is a circular route of 2km and it takes just about an hour to complete.
There is also a historical gem found at the water's edge of Franskraal. It is a small privately owned museum which has the largest collection of relics of the HMT Birkenhead that wrecked off Danger Point. There are also many other historical items.
Within a 10 km radius it has the following to offer:
- Cray fishing in Season.
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
- Whale watching. In October you can spot the whales from the beach house.
- Shark cage diving.
- Swimming (life guards on duty). Canoeing. Wind Sailing.
- Walking. Nature trails.
- Danger Point Lighthouse.
- Running, cycling.
- 4x4 mountain routes.
- Quad biking.
- Boat trips. Fishing boat and skipper can be hired. Bookings required.
- Sports bars.
- Night entertainment in season.
- Shopping at two outlets, Spar and OK Foods.
- Souvenir shopping.
- Medical facilities.
In a 100km radius, beautiful site seeing with historical sites and of course wine routes can be experienced.
- In the event of a cancellation and Heaven-On-Sea is unable to re-hire, your deposit will be forfeited.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Confirmed at booking.
Terms Of Payment
- A 50% deposit of the full amount confirms the booking requested.
- Full payment of the outstanding balance is required prior
- A refundable deposit of R1000 for damages is required with 2nd payment.