|Address:||212 (97) Seaview Rylaan
|Contact :||Anne-Marie de Manielle|
|Local Fax :||086-5621876|
|INT Fax :||+27-86-5621876|
The house with a perfect location, right on the sea, consists of the following:
- 4 Bedrooms, of which 2 en-suite and the rest share 1 bathroom.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas electric stove, microwave, dishwasher and fridge.
- Separate scullery with washing machine, dryer, fridge, freezer, iron and vacuum cleaner.
- Open plan kitchen, dining room, lounge, bar, barbeque area with full amazing sea view.
- Pool table.
- Three large fully fold away, glass patio doors open up to a spacious outside patio. Plus upstairs private balcony leading off master bedroom, all at 8 meters from the sea.
- Indoor all weather barbeque area, with bar fridge and icemaker. Weber barbeque and gas barbeque available for outside use.
- 50" Flat screen TV in lounge. DVD player.
- Radio and CD Player.
- Outside hot and cold open air shower.
- Undercover parking.
- Alarm system with armed response.
No pets and no smoking allowed, only outside and on balcony.
Bed linen and bath towels will be provided.
A once off cleaning fee of R500 will be charged with every booking.
Franskraal, at the edge of the Danger Point Peninsula, is an unpretentious quaint town.
Franskraal has a long sand-beach crossing the outlet of the Uilkraals-estuary, a known birding hotspot. Just next to the first row of houses of Franksraal is the entrance to a small but old milkwood forest. This "Melkhoutbos Trail" is open to the public. The trail is a circular route of 2km and it takes just about an hour to complete.
There is also a historical gem found at the water's edge of Franskraal. It is a small privately owned museum which has the largest collection of relics of the HMT Birkenhead that wrecked off Danger Point. There are also many other historical items.
Within a 10 km radius it has the following to offer:
- Cray fishing in Season.
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
- Whale watching. In October you can spot the whales from the beach house.
- Shark cage diving.
- Swimming (life guards on duty). Canoeing. Wind Sailing.
- Walking. Nature trails.
- Danger Point Lighthouse.
- Running, cycling.
- 4x4 mountain routes.
- Quad biking.
- Boat trips. Fishing boat and skipper can be hired. Bookings required.
- Sports bars.
- Night entertainment in season.
- Shopping at two outlets, Spar and OK Foods.
- Souvenir shopping.
- Medical facilities.
In a 100km radius, beautiful site seeing with historical sites and of course wine routes can be experienced.
- Payment Methods
- EFT / Bank Transfer
- Sorry, Credit cards not accepted
- Languages Spoken At Establishment
- Bed Configuration
- Heaven-on-sea (Sleeps 8) x 1
- Room 1 - king
- Room 2 - three quarter, three quarter
- Room 3 - single, single
- Room 4 - single, single
- bar fridge
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- ceiling fans
- cycling trails
- dishwasher onsite
- DSTV in unit
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- fridge in unit
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities onsite
- linen & towels provided
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- parking all onsite
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- remote security
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- shark cage diving (less than 10km)
- stove in unit
- sun deck
- tea / coffee making facilities
- television in communal area
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- toasted sandwich maker
- tumble dryer in unit
- washing machine in unit
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- whale watching onsite