|Address:||7 Milkwood Lane
|Contact :||Lindy Fox|
|INT Tel :||043 735 1905|
|Cell :||083 463 7528|
Haga Haga is a beautiful seaside village and a perfect holiday destination for all ages.
Haga is situated 45kms outside East London on the Durban side, nestled along a pristine coast line. Fabulous swimming beach with a lagoon where one can escape from the wind on most days. Amazing walks and plenty of rocks and rock pools.
Haga Haga Beach House Charmaine is situated in the middle of Haga, no. 17 Milkwood Lane behind some Milkwood trees. No sea view from deck but plenty of birdlife and bushbuck, and sheltered on the deck from the wind. There is a pathway onto our private lookout over the sea with benches, 25 steps from deck. The pathway down to the beach is on your left of the deck and is about 40 steps.
Haga Haga Beach House Charmaine sleeps 12 people comfortably and consists of 5 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large T/V lounge and dining room which leads out onto a covered verandah. Main lounge which leads out onto a 9m x 5m deck half covered with built in braai. Large kitchen and pantry.
1. Dolphin Room consists of a king bed and a single bed.
2. Mermaid Room consists of a double bed.
3. Whale Room consists of a queen bed.
4. Star Fish Room consists of a double bed and single bed.
5. Nemo Room consists of 2 single beds and a bunk bed.
1. Blue Bathroom consists of a shower, toilet and basin.
2. Pink Bathroom consists of a bath,shower, toilet and basin.
3. Basin at the end of passage.
4. Separate toilet.
1. Very large lounge and T/V room leading out onto a covered verandah. Has a deepfreeze.
2. Large lounge with fridge and glasses for drinks, leading out onto a large 9m x 5m deck partially covered and built in braai.
1. Large kitchen with 2 fridges, stove and washing machine etc.
DSTV available on request @ R45.00 per day or bring your own decoder and card.
Elsie is compulsory and has her own room outside. Cooks very well and is famous among our guests for her Xnosh (samp & beans)
2 guests - R120.00 per day
2 - 5 guests - R130.00 per day
6 - 8 guests - R140.00 per day
9 - 12 guests - R150.00 per day
Which is payable directly to her by you.
All linen and bedding provided.
Towels are not supplied please bring.
Attractions in and around Haga:
1. Hotel within walking distance.
2. Tennis club within walking distance.
3. Chapel, information centre and library within walking distance.
5. Ninnky Noos pub just before you come into Haga.
6. Oppie Plaas pub and venues just before you come into Haga on your left.
7. Miraestate Health Spa and restuarant further up the road as you come into Haga on the Bosbok Strand Road.
8. Abalone Farm towards Marshstrand by appointment only.