Greengates Cottage is superbly situated in the old village area of Port
Edward, set in a fairytale garden with lovely sea views. This quaint private
cottage is 100m from the sea and 100m from the village centre. A 10 minute
stroll along the sea front brings you to the main swimming beach and lagoon.
Greengates has an excellent layout for two couples and is wonderful for small
children and pets. (Pet friendly only by prior arrangement)
"What lovely character and the best position in Port Edward"
Greengates Cottage is fully equipped for 4 adults & 2 children, including linen, a colour TV with DSTV connection (bring along your own decoder and card), DVD player, microwave, large fridge-freezer combination, & a portable braai on the large covered veranda. A lock up garage for one car & single covered carport is provided.
The cottage consists of 2 bedrooms both with double beds, and 2 bathrooms, (one bedroom with en-suite bathroom leads off the veranda), a large open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen area, and a large covered veranda provided with patio furniture. A take-two bed is in the dinning area for 2 children. A full security system & safe is provided for the security of both your and our belongings. Items you should remember to take to make your stay more comfortable include: Towels, toilet rolls, mosquito pads in summer, charcoal, and of course food.
BillsBest Holidays - Everything you want !
Holidaying at BillsBest means you can:
We offer a consistent standard of cleanliness, comfort
and friendly service. In addition this tourist friendly area now has the
reputation of being one of the safest places to holiday in South Africa.
Port Edward is at the Southernmost tip of KZN South Coast, offering excellent facilities like golf, tennis, squash & bowling, direct access to shark-netted beaches, surfing, supatube, banks, hairdressers, shops & surf shops, restaurants, take-outs, bakery, supermarkets (some with fishing equipment) etc. Port Edward is the place to fish, offering an excellent diversity of fishing opportunities from rock & surf fishing to charter fishing, as well as dam fishing on selected local farms in the surrounding area.
Port Edward area offers a range of tourist attractions like the Red Desert, Dolphin & whale viewing, Umtamvuna Nature Reserve, North Sand Bluff Lighthouse, Waterworld & Casino, Viewing Deck on Gorge, Arts & Crafts, Fresh farm produce, home-industry, unique coffee shops & coffee farm/ tours/shop. The area tourist information office is in Munster just 8km north of Port Edward.
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- B&B Network South Coast
- National Accommodation Association
- beach (less than 500m)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- DSTV (bring card and decoder)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities onsite
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- lock-up safe
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- parking all onsite
- pets allowed by prior arrangement
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- squash court (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- water skiing (less than 10km)
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- whale watching onsite
- Payment Methods
- Bed Configuration
- Green Gates (Sleeps 6) x 1
- Room 1 - queen, single, single
- Room 2 - queen
- Special Categories
- Pet Friendly Accommodation