A warm welcome awaits you, from your hosts Lionel and Shirley Cason
Delightful main bedroom with double brass bed, as well as a quaint little loft room under thatch. A further two beds on the verandah makes the cottage into a comfortable 6 sleeper.
Old Victorian bath with plenty of hot water to have a real farm bath after a hectic day meandering. Stocked with towels, soaps and smelly stuff!
Fully fitted cosy kitchen with microwave oven, large fridge, gas cooker, cutlery & crockery, toasters and plenty of cupboard space. Garden furniture, umbrella, Webber braai on lovely lawn and garden.
Grazers Croft offers you:
- Comfortable, well equipped self catering accommodation
- Private entrance and secluded garden
- Secure parking
- Braai facilities
- TV 1, 2, 3 and e.tv - no DStv
- Gowrie Golf course just over the hill
- Easy access to Midlands Meander
- Fantastic easy walks into the forest
- Cosy fireplace with unlimited wood
- Surrounded by free roaming cows, sheep, pigs and poultry
- Awaken to the sounds of the rooster crowing
- View three lovely dams first thing in the morning
From Durban along N3 either take R103 at Midmar turnoff travel about 20km to MIchaelhouse school and 6km from there is our signboard on the right.
Or travel on the N3 to the Nottingham Road turnoff. Travel 8km into the village and continue past the Junction eatery, Bierfassel, past Rawdons Hotel on your right, Brookdale Health and Hydro on the left, Jim Green shoes on the right and about 200m you will see our signboard directing you left down a dirt road for 300m.
Coming from the north i.e. JHB, you take the Nottingham Road turnoff and directions as above. The approximate milage from the Junction to the turnoff is about 4km.
29 22' 04.03"S
30 01" 37.96" E