PLEASE BRING OWN BEACH AND BATH TOWELS.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN DECODER AND SMARTCARD.
SMART LNB AVAILABLE
Gracias Dios is a warm welcoming self-catering apartment, conveniently situated 600m from the South beach in Ramsgate.
Upmarket and safe suburb.
This downstairs flatlet sleeps 4 guests in 2 bedrooms. This unit is fully equipped for self catering. The unit has 1 shower bathroom. All rooms have seaviews.
The property has Palisade fencing, Camera surveillance and under 24hours armed response security with WOLF Security.
Beams, alarms and Trellidor.
During your visit a must do list is Tom Dick&Harry English Pub style Fish and chips restaurant 4km from Gracias Dios at the Ramsgate Boulevard Spar centre.
Oribi Gorge is the clever option for Sunday Lunch- see brochures on the info desk. Beautiful views, friendly hosts, good food.
Beavers Creek Coffee Farm about 5km from Port Edward is a must visit with tasty budget meals and cakes with bottomless coffee.
Mac's Banana's delicatessen on the road to Margate.
- 3km from Waffle House.
- 7km from Wimpy in Margate on the Beach.
- 6km From the most Favourite Golf course in Southbroom.
- 8km from Sanlameer.
- 25km from Wild Coast Sun Casino and Waterworld.
- airport (less than 10km)
- airport transfers
- bowls (less than 5km)
- braai / barbecue - communal and onsite
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- DSTV (bring card and decoder)
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fishing (less than 10km)
- fishing (less than 3km)
- flat screen TV
- Free Wi Fi
- free WiFi
- fridge/ freezer
- golf (less than 5km)
- ironing board
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- lake (less than 5km)
- laptop friendly workspace
- lock-up safe
- microwave (some units)
- private airfield (less than 15km)
- private entrance
- private entrance - outside rooms
- remote security
- reptile park (less than 20km)
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- Secure parking with individual remotes and keys
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tennis court (less than 5km)
- toasted sandwich maker
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- whale watching onsite