Welcome to Gordons On Sea
Carved into the slopes of the Helderberg Mountain, below the Steenbras Dam.
Share our awesome sunsets from your patio, while enjoying our famous Cape wines.
180 Degree sea view over- looking False Bay to Table Mountain and Simons Town, all the way back to Gordons Bay.
From June to November the Wales pay us their annual visit. These can be seen and heard from your balcony.
Gordons on Sea offers unsurpassed secure, spacious, quality, self catering accommodation.
Balcony with BBQ facilities. There are 3 self catering apartments available.
Herewith we sincerely wish you a happy stay in our home, away from your home.
Things to do
- Deep sea fishing and boating
- Harbour and slipway nearby
- Great restaurants nearby
- Hiking trails
- Helderberg Nature reserve
- Monkey town
- Walking distance to Gordon's Bay beach and the Famous Bikini beach
- Close to Stellenbosch Wine lands
- Scenic Drive to Hermanus
- Whale watching in season
- Virgin Active Gym - N2 Somerset West
- Golf courses nearby
- Shark cage diving
- Sunset Cruisers
Location & Attractions
- Easy walking from the restaurants, supermarkets, shops and safe swimming main beach in Gordon's Bay,
- 10 min. drive from the white sandy beaches of the Strand,
- Half an hours' drive from the Cape Town Airport,
- 40 min. from Cape Town Central and the V&A Waterfront,
- 15 min. from the Somerset West and Stellenbosch Wine lands,
- On the whale route (August till December) and scenic coastal drive up to Hermanus.