Glencoy is an upmarket, private self-catering apartment and en-suite guest room. It is situated in the quiet residential area of Upper Claremont.
With its striking view of Table Mountain and close proximity to Cavendish Square shopping mall, sports grounds, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Kingsbury Hospital and Cape Fertility Clinic - Glencoy is the perfect location for both holiday makers and business travellers alike.
The secure location consists of The Zola apartment, a self-catering apartment with a fully equipped kitchen, lounge and outside patio; and The Jasmine Studio, a private en-suite room with a kitchen and outside patio: the Bamboo Suite which has its own entrance and can be used as additional accommodation with the Jasmine Studio. The extra length King-sized double beds, or twin single beds, and generous cupboard space make Glencoy ideal for longer stays. Both accommodations have private patios for our guests' use, perfect for enjoying breakfast in the sunshine with fantastic mountain views.
The modern large bathrooms have baths and large showers.
Guests have a private entrance, and are provided with remote controlled access to secure, off-street tandem parking.
Smoking is allowed outside only.
- Satellite TV
- Wireless broadband internet access
- Hairdryer & iron
- Heated towel rail in Bamboo & Jasmine Suite
- Under-carpet heating
- Silent overhead fans
- Safe for valuables
- 100% cotton linen & towels provided
- Complimentary tea & coffee
- Burglar bars & separate alarm system
- Use of swimming pool and swimming towels
- Barbeque facilities
- Room service on weekdays, excluding public holidays
- Children welcome
Walking distance to Cavendish Square Mall; Claremont CBD; Newlands Village; Newlands Rugby and Cricket Stadiums; Newlands and Claremont restaurants, shops and cinemas; Kingsbury Hospital; Cape Fertility Clinic (1km) 5 minute drive to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens; Table Mountain walks; University of Cape Town; 15 minute drive to the City Centre, Table Mountain Cableway; V & A Waterfront; Constantia Wine lands; 4 Golf courses 20 minutes drive to beaches on both the Indian and Atlantic Oceans; Cape Town International Airport
- air conditioner (all units)
- airport transfers
- braai / barbecue - onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- ceiling fans
- DSTV in room
- electronic safe
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- golf (less than 5km)
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities onsite
- lock-up safe
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- private entrance
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- tumble dryer onsite
- washing machine onsite
- wi-fi / hotspot