Getaway Bush Marloth Park
The house is Ideal for 4 adults and 2 kiddies. Two lovely en suite bedrooms with the 3rd room being ideal for children. Air cons through out the house and bedrooms. Modern kitchen with all the amenities. Lounge TV. Safely enclosed entertainment area 120sq m, with large Lapa ( out door lounge suit & 8 seater Al fresco dining table, fan under lapa, dart board (bring own darts) braai / boma / out door shower / splash pool / and large kiddies play area with jungle gym and sand pit, all safely enclosed. Children can view the animals that visit the house in safety.
Laze in or around the splash pool and observe the animals that come and drink at the water holes.
At night the bush babies, genets and large fruit bats come out and can be seen around the house. Also look out for other nocturnal animals. Be sure to put out some fruit in the trees for the bush babies (large & small)
Free Meet & Greet and Cleaner 24/7.
Nestled on a Nature Reserve called Marloth Park, there are no fences allowed around the houses so the animals such as Giraffe, Kudu, Impala, Zebra, Warthog, Bush Buck and more roam freely . While sitting outside at night, Lion Hyena and Hippo are often heard.
Marloth Park Borders the Famous Kruger National Park. 100m to view any of the Big 5 in the Crocodile River and Kruger Park. The Crocodile river divides Marloth from the Kruger park. There is also a fence dividing Marloth Park from the Kruger Park.
Half an hours drive to two of Kruger National Parks entrance gates - Crocodile Bridge Gate & Malalane Entrance Gate. Which is situated in the Southern Region of the Kruger Park, Lower Sabi area.
4 hours drive from Johannesburg and Pretoria. 1 hour from Nelspruit.
FACILITIES AT GETAWAY BUSH
Main en suite (full bathroom) King size bed. Air con. Ceiling fan. Cupboard. Large windows .
2nd en suite bedroom (large shower) Two single beds (can be made up into King size bed) Air con. Ceiling fan. Cupboard.
3rd enclosed room. Two single beds. Ideal for children.
There is also a cottage available for bigger groups. The house with the cottage sleeps 10 guests. 6 in the House and 4 in the Cottage.
NB: if you do not require the cottage it remains empty for the duration of your stay.
Open plan lounge dining area and kitchen.
Kitchen - Electrical stove & geyser, fridge, deep freeze, microwave, toaster, kettle, ice machine, coffee filter, Iron & board, croc & cut for 10 guests.
Lounge - comfy lounge suit, 36" Flat screen TV and Dstv Dish provided. 18 Btu air con & ceiling fan.
Indoor dining table with 6 chairs.
All doors and windows have burglar bars and mosquito gauze covering open windows / doors.
24 hour Armed response alarm system. Panic button.
THE FOLLOWING ARE INCLUDED
- Linen. Bedding
- Towels (bring own swimming towels)
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Cleaning material ( Handy andy)
- Dish towels and dish washing liquid
- Servicing of house on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Car port for two cars
- Insect repellents. Malaria Area
- Black rubbish bags
- Toilet paper
- Kruger park 30 min self drive
- Can be arranged - Full day Safari Game drives. Elephant Interaction. Game drives with in Marloth Park.
- Bush walks. Bird walks. Bird watching.
- Tours or Self drive - Panoramic, Gods Window, Pilgrims rest, Swaziland, Mozambique, Cultural village, Chimp Eden.
- Quad bikes.
- Horse back rides.
- Golf. Putt putt.
- Tiger Fishing.
- Large public swimming pool.
- Restaurants. Small shopping centre.
- NO Pets are allowed in Marloth Park.
- No unlicensed vehicles / motor bikes
- Speed limit 40km
- NO Credit card Facilities
- 30% Deposit secures your booking.
- Full payment 4 weeks prior to arrival date.
- R800 refundable key deposit is required.
- FREE Meet & Greet - Nkosnut will be there to meet & greet you, no matter what time you arrive. He will assist you with unpacking and getting you settled in. He is at your serve 24/7 for house cleaning, car washing, cleaning pool and entertainment area.
- Nkosnut sells ice on the premises
- big game (less than 30km)
- big game onsite
- car hire (less than 20km)
- cycling trails
- game drives onsite
- guided nature walks
- horse riding (less than 5km)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- nature trail onsite
- outdoor pool
- outdoor splash pool
- parking all onsite
- private pool (some units)