Gardens Studio 1604
Hear the sound of the Noon Gun everyday from this newly renovated self catering studio apartment with up market finishes and fittings. Situated in the beautiful Gardens area offering magnificent views of the city bowl, harbour, Signal Hill, ocean and distant mountains. The night life of the trendy Long and Kloof Streets are just around the corner. Making this Gardens vacation accommodation an ideal venue for both couples looking for a romantic get away, as well as business people needing to be close to the CBD.
This luxurious and spacious unit offers a modern bathroom with a shower over the bath. It also has a fully equipped open plan kitchen with oven and hob. The kitchen is equipped with everything required for home cooking, although I doubt you will be taking advantage of this as the top restaurants in the vicinity, as well as V&A Waterfront, which is just around the corner, have so much to offer.
This wonderful unit sleeps two persons privately as well as having a double sleeper couch which can accommodate an additional adult or child non-privately. The unit is also equipped with a plasma television including DSTV (satellite television) and a DVD/CD player.
This apartment is very conveniently situated on both the Red City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off bus service as well as the MyCiti bus route making transport to all the attractions extremely easy if you do not have your own transport.
You will not get more conveniently situated than this to ensure a hassle free and relaxing holiday, as the unit is located on the 16th floor above the vibey "Gardens Shopping Centre". With more than 5 restaurants to choose from including the wonderful German butchery/restaurant, Pick 'n Pay, Woolworths Food (UKs equivalent of Marks and Spencers), DVD store, an internet cafe, 2x Laundromats as well as other up market shops, your entertainment and convenience is on hand without even needing to get into your car.
Not only is your every need catered for within the centre, the other most popular attractions of Cape Town are on your doorstep, some of which
- Cape Town International Airport approx. 23km away
- Cape Town International Convention Centre approx. 4km away
- V & A Waterfront within 3km
- Table Mountain Cable Car within 4km
- Clifton/Camps Bay beaches within 8km
- The Cape Quarter 3km away
- Cape Town University within 10km
- Greenmarket Square, The Castle, The Labia movie theatre ect, all a stones throw away.
Please note this a non smoking apartment.
Wi-Fi and secure indoor parking are available on request and for your own account, please inquire if needed.
- aquarium (less than 5km)
- boat / marine slipway (within 5km)
- boat trips (less than 5km)
- canoeing (less than 5km)
- car hire (less than 20km)
- cycling trails
- DSTV in room
- DSTV in some rooms
- DSTV in unit
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- fridge in unit
- golf (less than 5km)
- hair dryer
- heaters in unit
- internet facilities
- kitchen (fully equipped)
- laundry facilities (less than 2km)
- laundry facilities onsite
- linen & towels provided
- live entertainment (less than 3km)
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- microwave (some units)
- microwave in unit
- movies / cinema (less than 5km)
- nature trail (less than 2km)
- Open View HD Satellite TV
- parking all onsite
- Portable (movable) fans in cottage
- private entrance
- radio in room
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- restaurant (walking distance)
- restaurant onsite
- sailing rentals (less than 5km)
- scuba diving (less than 10km)
- spa facilities
- stove in unit
- tea / coffee making facilities
- whale watching (less than 10km)
- wi-fi / hotspot