Gardenview Guest House
Gardenview Guest House is situated in the leafy Port Elizabeth suburb of Walmer, in a quiet cul-de-sac.
The guest house is centrally located, close to Port Elizabeth International Airport, shopping centres, restaurants, movie houses and sporting facilities, including St George’s Park and golf courses. Port Elizabeth’s beautiful beaches are also just 15 minutes away.
Gardenview Guest House offers a lovely, tranquil garden setting with a pool, where you can enjoy a break from the hustle and bustle of the city. The tastefully furnished rooms all have private patios overlooking the garden. In addition, there is a well-equipped conference facility on site, seating 15 -20 people. We pride ourselves in our friendly service.
Full breakfast is included, and dinner is additional on request. There is also secure parking for guests on the property.
Guests are accommodated in EIGHT double rooms all with en-suite bathrooms.
Room 1: King-sized bed; can be converted into 2 single beds; bath and en suite shower.
Room 2: Queen-sized bed with en suite shower.
Room 3: Queen-sized bed with en suite shower.
Room 4: Queen-sized bed; bath and shower & toilet. This room is suitable for disabled persons in wheelchairs.
Room 5: Equipped with self-catering facilities: Fridge, microwave and sink. These rooms each have a queen-sized bed and a shower & toilet en suite.
Room 6: Equipped with self-catering facilities: Fridge, microwave and sink. These rooms each have a queen-sized bed and a shower & toilet en suite.
Guest House Services
- ADSL / Wireless in the conference centre/lounge and dining room.
- All rooms have their own television with SABC and selected DSTV channels.
- A comfortable communal lounge with a television is available for the use of guests.
- Evening dinners can be provided on request.
- Bar facilities and soft drinks are available from our Honesty Bar. Enquire at reception to access this facility.
- We cater for children from 12 years of age and younger children on special request.
- Private laundry service on request.
- Swimming in our lovely big pool is available to guests and swimming towels can be obtained at reception.
- Each room flows onto a private patio overlooking its own little garden: take time to stroll in the garden and enjoy the peaceful ambiance and spot the garden birds as you relax on the patio.
Guest House Conference Facilities
Our conference / training facility comfortably seats 15-20 people.
Refreshments during tea-times and lunches are provided, as according to your requirements.
The conference centre is equipped with the following:
- A flat-screen TV.
- A whiteboard.
- Whiteboard pens.
- Flipchart with paper.
- The conference centre has access to internet and Wi-Fi.
- Bookings for meetings and conferences need to be made in advance, please specify your requirements when making the booking for adequate time for preperation.
For information about the conference centre and bookings contact us.
Things To Do
Explore the Donkin Heritage Trail
See the Elephants at Addo Elephant Park
Visit the Cape Recife Lighthouse
Bask on a Blue Flag Beach
- Awards & Accreditations As Claimed By The Establishment
- Tourism Grading - 4 Stars
- air conditioner
- airport (less than 10km)
- casino (less than 10km)
- conference venue onsite
- DSTV in room - Hotel Package
- electronic safe
- exercise facilities (less than 5km)
- free toiletries
- golf (less than 5km)
- hair dryer
- internet facilities
- linen & towels provided
- medical facilities (less than 5km)
- outdoor pool
- parking all onsite
- radio in room
- restaurant (less than 5km)
- tea / coffee making facilities
- wi-fi / hotspot