Having a problem with these rates?
Help WhereToStay improve this information by giving us some feedback.
|- HALF PRICE -||
Midweek special - 50% off
Valid from 12 Aug 2019 to 12 Dec 2019.
Get 50% off any midweek bookings - Mondays to Thursdays.
|See normal rates information below.|
|Per Person Single||R 500.00||R 600.00||R 600.00|
|Per Person Sharing||R 425.00||R 475.00||R 475.00|
|Per Child Extra||R 200.00||R 250.00||R 250.00|
|Per Child Under Two (2)||Free||Free||Free|
Rates are subject to change without notice.
|Terms Of Payment|
|Forever Clarens only accepts Electronic Fund Transfers directly into our official bank account as provided on Forever Clarens invoices.|
We do not pay third parties for any other services on your behalf. If monies are deposited into our account incorrectly we do not refund until cleared with our bank.
|WE HAVE A STRICT CANCELLATION AND NON ARRIVAL POLICY - PLEASE READ IT BEFORE CONFIRMING THE BOOKING.|
Limitation of Liability:
Guests agree on behalf of themselves and the members of their parties that neither the establishment (a.k.a. Forever Clarens), its owners, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of Forever Clarens.
- Forever Clarens does not accept any responsibility for theft or for damage to the guest’s goods.
- Guests of Forever Clarens can freely make use of the facilities; however the use of Forever Clarens’ s facilities is at the guest’s own risk.
- No booking at Forever Clarens will be accepted if the guest does not agree with the Terms & Conditions, mentioned above.
Damage to the Forever Clarens building or contents thereof, caused by it’s guest(s), will be invoiced to the guest (this includes but is not limited to damage to mattress's, bed linen, and towels or keys lost and replaced for security reasons).
Responsibility: Forever Clarens and its staff exercise every care possible. However, we assume no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity in connection with our services. Guests will also be asked to settle any extras on departure.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Deposits and cancellations are calculated on the full value of stay, net of bank charges.
- All reservations, amendments or cancellations are valid only if evidenced in writing and received from our email address.
Reservation Deposits Applicable;-
- A quote is valid for 48 hours. We work on a subject to availability system - dates and bookings are only reserved once the deposit is received.
- In order to confirm a reservation, deposits are payable to Forever Clarens:
- 100% deposit will be required if your date of arrival is within 7 days or less.
- For more than 8 days a 50% deposit is required with 100% payment due 84 hours (7 days) before arrival.
- Once the deposit has been received, an acknowledgement by means of a written confirmation with booking reference number from firstname.lastname@example.org will be forwarded to the client.
- In the case of one night bookings we may take the full amount of the stay instead of the 50% deposit only.
As per the Payment policy, we require the deposit/full payment to be paid by EFT (banking details provided on invoice).
Like all Hotels and Guest Houses we have a strict Cancellation policy to protect us against cancellations.
If cancelled for whatever reason, you will be liable for:
- If cancelled within 7 days of arrival: 100% / full payment.
- If cancelled between 7-14 days of arrival: 50% of the total booking fee quoted.
- If cancelled more than 14 days of arrival: 25% of the total booking fee quoted.
- For non-arrival/no show/premature departure 100% of total booking quoted is payable.
Any booking with official communication from email@example.com are binding as a confirmation of the booking.
- Companies/Travel agencies operating on a Bill back basis will also be liable to pay cancellation fees if cancelled whether we have a voucher or not.
Please make sure you or clients are aware of our policy before accepting our accommodation at our establishment.
In the event of a cancellation of your booking we would make every effort to re-let the accommodation. However, we reserve the right to charge the cost as specified above if the unit is not subsequently re-let.
In the event of a premature departure the full extent of the stay, as originally booked and confirmed, will be charged unless we can re-let your unit/s.
Refunds of deposits/prepayments for bookings are at the discretion of the owners of Forever Clarens and are dependent on the ability to re-let the unit/s.
|Arrival & Departure Times|
|Check-In Time 02:00 PM|
Check-Out Time 11:00 AM
For the convenience of incoming guests, we require rooms to be vacated by 11:00 on the day of departure (failure to do so will entitle Forever Clarens to charge for an additional night, unless otherwise agreed with the owners). Later departure times may, however, be possible on request.
Earliest arrival time is 14:00 (except by prior arrangement). Please contact us if you anticipate arriving after 17:00 so that we can make arrangements for check-in.
Please use our enquiry form to email any enquiries directly to the owner of Forever Clarens Self-Catering Units.
Rooms are subject to availability and Forever Clarens reserves the right to refuse any booking for good reason. All bookings are confirmed at the discretion of the owners.
No keys will be released unless full payment has been received.
Rates are quoted in South African Rand and are inclusive of VAT.
Rates are subject to confirmation and availability and may change without prior notice.
Reservations are subjected to terms and conditions on check-in.
A mandatory cleaning fee is added to all reservations. This enables our staff to service the units daily.
In the interest of the comfort and safety of our guests, we operate a strict 'Non-Smoking' policy throughout our units. In the event of non-compliance, a charge of R1000 will be levied for professional cleaning of the unit.
Kids are welcome at Forever Clarens especially in the Forever Family and Forever Blessed units.
- In units where a sleeper couch is available for children, a reduced rate is offered.
- Please contact us for a quote if you have small children travelling with you.
Children in their own room pay full adult rates.
Please note that the accommodation is not necessarily baby or toddler friendly and no matter the age of your child it is always the responsibility of the parent or guardian to look out for your child.
No pets allowed.
We apply a minimum nights' stay policy over weekends and long weekends. Additional minimum stay policies during peak periods and/or school holidays may be applied at the discression of the owners.
- Minimum days stay over weekends is normally two (2) nights.
- Minimum days stay over long weekends is normally three (3) nights.